Parallel Paradise - Ch. 260 - Revealed Evidence

Aggregator gang
It would be nice if there could be some more plot mixed in with the plot. They talk about time limits and saving as many women as possible before the next moon, then it gets sidelined to save 3 though sex at the expense of how many hundreds or thousands. The king?, is just about to wake up, they still haven't defeated the queen/witch and we're nowhere near knowing how everything came to this or how to correct it. I thought the premise was interesting but at this point it feels like one may as well be reading an actual h doujinshi.

Dex-chan lover
He believes he's saving the world too.
If only he knew the truth behind the marks...

My head went blank for a moment... can you remember me what the mark actually does? If you remember the chapter where they told that even better.

I have a vague idea that would prevent them from dying to the last moon but also make them slaves or being able to be controlled by the evil god or something?

Supporter
My head went blank for a moment... can you remember me what the mark actually does? If you remember the chapter where they told that even better.

I have a vague idea that would prevent them from dying to the last moon but also make them slaves or being able to be controlled by the evil god or something?
Unless the childhood friend alluded into something in the raws up ahead, I don't think part was hinted yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

If you're talking about what we know about the collars they save the woman from moon breaking, but also mark them as infertile. Women without collars are fertile, but are still subject to moon breaking. Upon becoming pregnant they gain the ability to see the moon on a full moon and the AI housed there can communicate with them as that happened to Lilia.

Fed-Kun's army
Do not post spammy walls of text.
i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end,i wish this to end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover

Mark: Barren.
No mark: Can conceive. Can still die to moon-breaking curse - Kanejo must die for these ladies to be free of that.

This info is in the chapter(s) where Lilia is talking to the moon hologram.
EDIT: See chapter 250.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Meh, I guess duwang tier translations are better than none. I really hope Lenny boy is ending this series soon and is just trying to hit 300 chapters, 'cause good God...

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I guess duwang tier translations are better than none. I really hope Lenny boy is ending this series soon and is just trying to hit 300 chapters, 'cause good God...

Bad translations are effectively no translation. If you have to decipher what you're reading in translated text, chances are very good you're not getting an accurate translation on top of bad English; I've noted this with multiple LNs pushed out by people claiming to produce translations worth reading--which are also passed around by people who think "something" is better than "nothing".

A turd is always just a turd; same goes for the cognitive equivalent. I'll wait for better.

Fed-Kun's army
Bad translations are effectively no translation. If you have to decipher what you're reading in translated text, chances are very good you're not getting an accurate translation on top of bad English; I've noted this with multiple LNs pushed out by people claiming to produce translations worth reading--which are also passed around by people who think "something" is better than "nothing".

A turd is always just a turd; same goes for the cognitive equivalent. I'll wait for better.
Fair enough, I guess. You do you

Users who are viewing this thread