Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - step by step, case by case

Lmao all this simps excusing sluttery, and the fact that you idiots thinks that promiscuity and it's BIOLOGICAL consequences is the same between BIO Male and BIO Female is pure bullshit. And add that there are actual simps to that murderous knight is even more pathetic, that bitch deserves being raped and more for being such a murderous bitch, too bad MC is still a simp inside and he still let her go despite being a great threat to his women.

Knowing these girls i wont be having any of that hair as memento or some shit so i wonder if they gonna rub theirself with it lmao

Dex-chan lover
if trinitylynn reads this, you should definitely catch up with the rest of the raws for parallel paradise with the new translator on board, then maybe branch out to something else after

Double-page supporter
This is some next level simping, going on a cross country perilous journey so that your childhood friend can regain her memories of getting railed by some guy that potentially wasn't you.

@kciaar Goddamit that was a goddamn glorifying TOUCHÉ XD

And dude [MC], she's not human, who the fuck knows what bicorns do when touched by humans (virgins or not), you already was unvirg when you found your first bicorn, so who knows.
And yeah, people been saying and I think it's true, she might have done with him in the past (in case she did it) and it would be non-consensual.

Other thing, the paladin buff girl who was let loose? That is fucking nuts man, you don't know, she might wanna kill the other girls out of fucking spite. Or worse. That was a bad move... and I wonder how punching and kicking him (kind half-second touching) didn't do much to her. Guess hate wins over getting the hots. PS: Hate her as you will, she is a goddamn pawn that acts as she isn't responsible by her actions, and is a murderer, but saying she deserves and it would be right to rape her as punishment is one fucking goddamn psychopath thing to say, friends. Corrective rape is a terribly awful thing.

What a goddamn, hypocrite. After fucking hundreds of girls, he's worried that she's not a virgin. She's a witch though. That has nothing to do with virginity. It could be different with witches. She's supposed to be evil after all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, freeing her surely won't bite them in the ass later on, right?

Users who are viewing this thread