Parallel Paradise - Vol. 12 Ch. 119 - step by step, case by case

I think there was another part of him they could slice off as a keepsake 😉

its probably something has to do with the machine she was sleeping in ,since i remember it could change information of body ,so probably something happened while they were experimenting on her

Dex-chan lover
Why does he even assume she's not a virgin? The rules of this world don't seem to apply to her in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if the two have already done it in some way and he either doesn't remember or wasn't conscious of it. lol

Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised if the twist that is no doubt coming up is he's the jealous god. The world basically favors him in every sense of the word right now.

Dex-chan lover
I bet he was the one who fucked her. Or she fucked him while he was in the hospital...

Cope. Elfen Lied's mangaka is writing this. You know what really happened. You know how past girl lost her virginity. You know how this is going to end.

Dex-chan lover
NGL ... he deserved that ass kicking since he technically raped her and all. She DID let him live after all, LOL. Sure, it was the only way he could have gotten out of that fight alive and I understand why he did it, but he used his 'powers' to convince her at the last moment. I guess he did eventually get consent but the only reason she gave in was because her ovaries were crying.

Double-page supporter
Haha amane taking a piece of hair I'm glad another translation group picked up this series still a long way to go to catch up to the raws but at least it's progressing 👍

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, let's release and provoke the very best knight in this world, surely nothing bad will happen"

Users who are viewing this thread