Parallel Paradise - Vol. 23 Ch. 227 - Come with pleasure

Dex-chan lover
when will the sex end, don't need to shove it up my face

communityIcon_j1nbsvm3j0e81.png

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so that's one way they could solve this dumb shit. If they keep throwing bodies at Yarlya's jelly cube, then getting killed in her fucked up games, then tortured back to consciousness, they could figure out a plan and synchronize between the two teams.

Not that I expect them to actually do that though. It's been clearly established that problems can only be solved through sex in this manga. They're probably going to stumble into victory by Yuuta inadvertently cumming on Yarlya's phylactery soul ball or some dumb shit like that.

when did the protagonist completely lose his upper brain and got left with only his lower brain?
I'd say that had already happened in chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I suppose Yuta have to fight his way more harder with his brain. Hoping he would finish the battle sooner.

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to seem deliberately bad.

Wait a minute...

Is Lynn Okamoto purposefully tanking the manga with a terrible arc so he can kill tons of people off at the end of the manga (as is his M.O.) with fewer complaints?

Dex-chan lover
when did the protagonist completely lose his upper brain and got left with only his lower brain?
Wait ... this character had ... an UPPER brain ... whoa, news to me, LMAO. He barely gets a pass because it is scientifically proven that boners lowers IQ by 200%. That means when he gets hard it goes into the negative numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread