Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 241 - Displeasure with dirty sounds

Dex-chan lover
People being critical of him in this situation have a warped sense of reality. How are you not going to be flustered and desperate when both you and your friends are moments away from death.

He's not a trained soldier or a murdering psychopath. He's not even a Gary Sue. He's just a physically above average but otherwise normal guy for his age.
The majority of us reading this would have died once, got PTSD and ran off to some remote village for a life of "physical therapy".
A lot of the negativity in the comments started because the story really dragged after the heads in jars. Now it's finally the showdown with the empress, but people are fishing for upvotes with comments that have been popular previously, and the mood in the room is stuck on people wanting everyone else to know that "they don't know why they still read this, it so dumb, lolz."

Dex-chan lover
People being critical of him in this situation have a warped sense of reality. How are you not going to be flustered and desperate when both you and your friends are moments away from death.

He's not a trained soldier or a murdering psychopath. He's not even a Gary Sue. He's just a physically above average but otherwise normal guy for his age.
The majority of us reading this would have died once, got PTSD and ran off to some remote village for a life of "physical therapy".
I would agree if we didn't have 240 chapters for context.

Everyone including him knows that he is the only hope for all the women in that world. His life is waay more valuable. Yet he always voluntarily put himself in danger by fighting powerful enemies he barely knows head-on. This is not a good use of his power nor a good strategy. The only reason I can think of that would explain his recklessness is that he probably think he has infinite lives and will always be able to come back (he died 3 times and barely escaped death dozens of times).

I bet that most guys here if they were thrown into that world would not even think of fighting as they are probably aware of the limit of their strength. There is a much better and safer strategy that is pretty easy to deduce for anyone with half a brain.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the negativity in the comments started because the story really dragged after the heads in jars. Now it's finally the showdown with the empress, but people are fishing for upvotes with comments that have been popular previously, and the mood in the room is stuck on people wanting everyone else to know that "they don't know why they still read this, it so dumb, lolz."

I would agree if we didn't have 240 chapters for context.

Everyone including him knows that he is the only hope for all the women in that world. His life is waay more valuable. Yet he always voluntarily put himself in danger by fighting powerful enemies he barely knows head-on. This is not a good use of his power nor a good strategy. The only reason I can think of that would explain his recklessness is that he probably think he has infinite lives and will always be able to come back (he died 3 times and barely escaped death dozens of times).

I bet that most guys here if they were thrown into that world would not even think of fighting as they are probably aware of the limit of their strength. There is a much better and safer strategy that is pretty easy to deduce for anyone with half a brain.
People can always shift the goalposts...or just avoid them entirely. For a hundred chapters, people have complained Yota treats women as conveniences or doesn't man up, sometimes specifically when he attempts to find a way to win that doesn't involve fighting. Now he's an idiot for taking a stand?

We can argue whether he's right to do so, but even if he's not, the MC making a mistake doesn't mean the story is bad, neither does it mean these commenters actually care.

Or we can just say this is dumb, he's dumb, the mangaka doesn't know what he's writing. Look, I'm so clever and cool for shitting on an ero-manga with a psychological mystery theme that I don't want to even try to understand. Whether the manga is actually good or not isn't even relevant at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Sheeesh I almost got hyped for a second there.
Though I've got to give credit where credit is due, the way this manga shifts from 10+ chapters of senseless sex to gruesome murder is fucking amazing.
There's no way the Empress is gonna die that easily, but I'd also fucking hate for Lumi to die.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I mean... generally if you pierce ANYTHING'S heart it will die so that's not a bad plan.
She also really looks like a yoked out Crocomire
08PTdWC.png

Dex-chan lover

Lately people are way too harsh about this manga. Yeah, it dragged a little but Yota never really changed from smart to stupid like some here claim. I still think he's one of the better MCs around compared to most trash isekai guys.

Dex-chan lover

I mean sure, but most of us wouldn't be in his situation in the first place. So there's that. :pacman:

In fact, I believe this will actually work, because the author like fkin around in this manga.:meguu:

Double-page supporter

Let's be honest, most of us would have just stayed in the Starter Village and mated for life.

Fed-Kun's army
One question, why didn’t the dragon just straight out kill the gun girl right away instead of biting her a bit then spitted her out then?

Double-page supporter

he did die 2 or 3 times in this reality (potentially dream world ?)

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want it to be that simple because dude gets his ass kicked every fight.

Supporter
Better than Most isekai that got a Anime recently i would Go even so far to say this would be the best isekai in years of this get a proper adaptation
Unfortunately, this is exactly the type of manga that could never get properly adapted in the current creative climate.

Users who are viewing this thread