Parallel Paradise - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Heaven and Hell

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
I find it far more interesting than any old "you've died and gone to a fantasy world now live your life here". MC is seriously fucking up his body and life by these repeated "suicide" attempts as far as other people see all for this place that may or may not just be a figment of his imagination from the pov of outsiders.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona the whole premise of isekai is the traveling to another idea, it just confirms that this manga is not a true isekai if his body has never left the real world. Like you pointed out the entire ordeal might be a huge fucking clusterfuck from his imagination running wild, no real fucking no real waifus just some beta bitch boi on suicide watch.

When you overuse something it gets boring fast, just like the way author is making this back and forth lose its taste

Not gonna lie, fuck that maid, hope she becomes a casualty later on, her attitude really killed this chapter for me also where the fuck did she get a gun, it looks like an older gun so no worries of getting a new magazine right away. Hoping Youta can escape and reunite with the other 3

Double-page supporter
Yikes, that was like the worst "information-denied" ever.

@kronix, looks like you're not familiar with the concept of "consistency".

When Lilia said its the last time, does that mean Youta will be completely dead on the real world? We still don't know what happened to Nishina...

Here I thought I'm reading this for echhi (well I still do) but now I'm invested in the story and whatever the plot twist that might come

Wait were they Raping his dead body before he woke up? didnt they say he was dead when they found him? Yea this is getting pretty insane.

Fed-Kun's army
i would take you on that offer....
on the side note we know one of the masked women, so who is the other? that woman who saved the girls? lilia? masked women were keeping track of Yuuta in their world so it could be Lilia.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did she shoot?
On top of it being single-shot like others pointed out, hitting an extremity like the leg is not less-lethal nor less-dangerous. The bullet hitting a major artery or vein will cause major blood loss; since it's a flintlock, the bullet is presumably large and carries more force which can easily shatter bone that can tear into such veins/arteries. Aiming at the leg is also more prone to miss, and while this may have been her intent, the bullet can ricochet and hit a bystander like the four damn girls behind him.
I'd be impressed if the writer took this into account though.

Aggregator gang
This is so BS. Even with the "big reveal," it's still not explained how on Earth (1) Lilia is visible only to Youta and (2) how she can teleport over short distances within his original world. And of course, (3) how she got to Earth in the first place and found him so accurately (in chapter one). It's a big planet, and even if she knew to limit the search area to Japan, it still seems like she located him fairly easily. I would hope the author makes at least a half-assed attempt to explain these three issues with Lilia on Earth at some point. Maybe I'm the only one who even cares, but small details like this matter to me.

For now though, this continues to be a manga where you basically just have to shut off your brain and stop thinking in order to get any enjoyment out of it.

Of course, as some have mentioned, Youta simply being delusional and everything taking place in his head would explain everything.

Aggregator gang
People so caught up on the Flint-lock gun that they didn't notice another problems.
Why do they have glasses? Hanahana had bad eyesight. Because glasses didn't exist in this world she had to bend down in the sand to read the numbers and letter that Youta wrote out, yet we have two girls, the maid and the lingerie wearing cloak girl that helped Lumi, with glasses in this chapter. The only other glasses were the fake "sunglasses" that Pinako wore. That part seems even more strange to me since if they have glasses, the beach front city should be the one making them. Sand is a requirement for making glasses after all.

Are the glasses something that that cat girl / elf that made the voice change candy had or is there someone with machinery to make glasses?

Double-page supporter
So we got another plot hole right there!
How did the MC go from drowning in the sea far away from any desert end up in the city located inside the desert?

Come on! Last time he "resurrected" in that world he started over at the place he "died".
So he should have "revived" on some random shore or so.
Does the author really intend to tell us that the MC's body was washed ashore and was miraculously found by a person belonging to the desert city?
Furthermore even though he was "dead" at that time that person still decided to take his "corpse" along to the desert city?
No way in hell! This is an uncoverable plot hole if I ever saw one!

@Talh In the last chapter MC was dead and washed ashore and found by two persons who probably brought him to the town while he was dead, time still passes by when Youta is dead just like it did last time as his comrades got rekt in the meantime, it's just as simple as that. Now how did these persons expect him to be here is a mystery but the manga is not over so let's be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread