Parallel Paradise

@TetraSky Yeah lol, as if manga, much less hentai is ever known to respect reality in any sense to begin with. If you want to talk realistic why not point out that most humans aren't capable to mate continuously for 5 minutes to begin with much less 3 days, rather than any dehydration business? That would wipe out virtually all of hentai if you care about "realism" all that much to use it as a reason to drop a series with a straight face.

I knew the art was familiar, same author from elfen lied. Still at chapter 4, looks like the story won't be as dark as elfen lied.. that manga was quite depressing but guilty pleasure I guess. Let's see how this one will ride out...

@projectbook24mm

Can't go for 5 minutes straight? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLAAAAAWL

Practice. Take vitamins. Control breathing. And think about baseball (LOL)... 10x longer than that in one round if you grit your teeth ain't impossible (unless it's your first time, then forget it haha)

And healthy, well practiced males are good for 3-4 rounds usually, and sometimes 5 to 20 per day

...the latter can look quite gruesome afterwards.

It appears this manga got extra & special chapters.

I thinking 3 or 4 are missing.

It'll will be nice if someone translate & upload them.?

so all the women who don't get rings around their necks are part of some collective creepy mask doll thing is what I'm gonna guess

so girls who got fucked but didn't showed rings on they necks can travel between worlds?

Fed-Kun's army
i think those robed people who found his body on the shore are both the library girl and math girl, they have been keeping track of him i mean he dies and then shortly thereafter creepy doll appears so there has got to be a link between them.

Edit: Just checked Raws are already out for next chapter and i hope they get translated soon.

Double-page supporter
Sno Sno the Manga ? Hope the scanlators also do the extra and special chapters from the tank volumes eventually.

Contributor
Why are they even wearing cloak when they are gonna take it off anyway? Man, I forgot to turn my brain off.

Fed-Kun's army
@shiroux
there are many reasons to wear cloaks other than to hide your identity from the reader. it could be by costum. she could be on a secret mision that only few may know about. it was cold outside. etc.
you didn't forget to turn your brain off, you forgot it was turned off.

Users who are viewing this thread