Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Um. I couldn't follow the purpose of the whole kidnapping event. It's one of the dumbest ways possible to ask somebody if they like a specific person. Even for her. At least it appears to be the conclusion of this awful arc, or at least it appears that way. Though it's a relief that's all she did it for, and nothing torturous.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I found her character to be quite refreshing. I do hope she sticks around as a part of the cast after this arc despite people bellyaching about how she's "psycho".
Yeah I feel the same. Her dialogue can be a bit hit or miss but I like that her bullying seems to have been more of a sadistic(yet platonic) love like I had guessed at the start.

I had distinctly less of an issue with this character than most up until this chapter. This is just genuinely really stupid, even by romance manga or yandere standards.

There's no way they wouldn't have just beaten her ass day 1, but I could accept that as a contrivance for the plot to move forward. This development, however, and the fact that almost assuredly they're going to "forgive" her for whatever asinine reason she has (she was a "good guy" the whole time whooooaaaaa) in the next chapter, makes this manga as a whole demonstrably worse.

@shiftysands hell at this point i wouldn't expect anything less from this manga since it seems to depend on character interactions to be entertaining the second i saw her i knew this forced drama shit that leads to nowhere would happen and all is forgiven just because the psycho bitch intentions are somehow good lul

My problem with this character is I worry she won't be held accountable for her actions in any way. Bullies are a really interesting narrative device to me, hell that's why I picked up this series. But that's only when they either get their comeuppance for being shits, or they seek to reconcile for their behavior and atone with their victims. I honestly couldn't care less what her "reasons" are, whether it was some weird form of protection or she actually is his sister, the shit she pulled was genuinely awful to the point that he was terrified of her. If there's no addressing that in some way like her getting laid the fuck out or genuinely trying to atone, I'm gonna be pissed as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Do y’all read manga expecting the plots to be good and the actions of the characters to make sense? Not judging but I’m very surprised by this thread.

She is smart!
How many people here does know that Blackhole is one of the most dense object can be observed by human?

Contributor
I've been expecting this "twist" for several chapters now and I'm smelling just as much BS as I thought I would. So, we're supposed to believe there was nothing problematic about her behavior up 'till now?

In real-life I would genuinely be concerned that this girl needs to be committed to a psychiatric hospital. (Assuming I could calm down long enough to make that sort of rational judgement, mind)

yooooo... she tied him up. This bitch needs to leave.

EDIT: Page 6... Those are goat eyes... Goats symbolize Satan... She is Satan incarnate confirmed...

yeah we know you don't want to date him you crazy bitch it was pretty obvious from the bullying

Users who are viewing this thread