Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Man, this story just added unnecessary drama fr.
The Next chapter is gone be your typical "I can't be with you because of my family" and what not

Me after reading chapter 74:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ow7KfdoiRg&ab_channel=NikolaiSvetnikov

Wow who could've guessed this was gonna happen? Honestly the MC deserves it for being such a goddamn spineless wimp for so many chapters. Maybe he'll finally grow a backbone who knows

Oh hey its the same tired drama from a hundred other romance manga. Can't wait for this to resolve with no follow up in 3 chapters.

This was okay in Kaguya since you could see it coming from a mile away and it didn't collide with the established notions, but jeez, here? Delinquent girl being a rich lady out of freaking nowhere? And being weak enough not to assert herself after she happily went kicking everyone's ass the chapters prior?

Double-page supporter
@OffYourTopic There is something wrong with your head if you think someone "deserves" the piss-around when they have genuine self-esteem issues.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped. I've had enough of this nonsense. There are plenty of time-wasting romcoms out there that feel far less insulting to the reader than this.

WHAT. Okay even tho its sad I kinda live for these dramatic moments. Totally disagree that its nonsense. This sudden drama may not have been done as well as some other manga but I have no issue with it

Hope this doesn't get dragged out and ends with this arc, probably not gonna happen looking at that cover

hohoho the forced drama is here.
I see no signs of her being from a well off family and BAM now she's like the daughter of a freaking government official or something. She chased him around for god knows how long, and leading him on her own pace of things. Just when he is about to go full force, she just brushed it all of with the classic "I can't be with you", come on author this was a pretty unique romcom I should say, but now it's another generic romcom with an unusual plot. Why did the author just put out a forced drama here. The comedic aspect is very good, I enjoyed every bit of it and when its about to hit it's climax and we get this shit.
Definitely redoing my rating on this manga.

I hope the author really didn't expect readers would be sad or shocked about them breaking up. I had a good laugh, that's for sure. This drama is probably as much forced as it can get, "Oh, mom came, sry, never gonna see you again" without any development. Looking forward to the arranged marriage trope next chapter.

That chapter was so bad I'm peacing out y'all. Best of luck to the gamers fighting to the end. I believe in you.

Users who are viewing this thread