Past Life Regressor

As a closet weeb who majors in Economics and is interested in the markets, THIS is right up my alley. Reincarnation action stories are way too common nowadays. I'm saddened I can't find more info of this on the internet. If anyone knows the translated novel or anything similar, please hit me up!

man the translation sure takes a dump in chapter 4. I couldn't even understand it anymore.

Damn if you like business then this is for you fo sho. Its pretty good but you got look up alot of the jargon to fully appreciate whats happening but if not then wait until the action starts lol✌

For those people who only want to read action, I wouldn't suggest skipping the chapters about business but rather waiting a month or two and then binge-reading all of them.

If the author just substituted a time skip for all these early chapters and simply said "Well, it took about a decade, but now the MC is the richest man in the world and he owns all the dungeons in the world..." then people would complain that it was "too easy" or that the MC had too much power handed to him for the sake of plot. These chapters are important because they detail the process of building wealth so that it doesn't feel like an asspull and also proves that the MC was able to gain all this due to his own planning and foresight. Someone bad with money wouldn't have been able to do what he did regardless of whether they knew the future.

I prefer it this way. Isn't it always better for the protagonist of post-apocalyptic worlds to be competent? Otherwise, how do they even deserve to be the protagonist?

By the way, I noticed several times in the translation (Especially chapter 19) where the sentence structure is messed up. I think this is because of the syntax difference between Korean and English, since I have seen the same mistake where the translation is too literal in other novels and manhwa. It's not a huge problem but often the characters' dialogue looks weird because they might greet each other with a question or ask a question where there should not be a question.
Phrases like "Are you here?" are actually supposed to be "You're here!" and things like "Can I work at a different company?" are supposed to be "I can work at a different company!"

This is really good, but i still can't stomach the fact that he is still a midschooler, even though i know in his mind he is way older that that. But I mean, he could be a highschooler and I won't mind, but midschooler ? It is too much

Anyway, I will still reading this since the story is really interesting, but I will just skip and try not think about his age in his second life :|

i came in looking for post apocalyptic action, stuck around for the stock markets cause 2020 covid-19.

Dex-chan lover
@rerefaradina94 keep in mind that his stature and his way of talking make him appear older.
Nobody apart from his first associate know how old he is. Everybody else think he is a young adult that follow someone else orders.

Hmm why does the pages kept jumping to previous page when im on my phone... so annoying. Weiird thing is it only happen to this manhwa

I found a treasure!!! I must follow it!

@amethyss you're not alone... It happens to me everytime especially when my connection is really bad. Every manga i've read and every page i read in exerpt are all jumpy once my connection amd cgnals are not good.

To the russian group translating this.... can you also translate this in english? PLEASEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
the author really wanted to do a finance manwha but kenw it would have failed, so it mixed it with the level up and dungeon invasion trends
I like this story, I really do, is good and different from the usual cliche, but have to admit that the dungoen thing was just a excuse for having more tags, the preparation arc is too long and I really wonder how it will become after the physical conflicts start

rating after 5 chapters : 9 ( the drawings aren't exactly it and well it's not so good so 9)
rater after 15 chapters : 7 ( well, it's definitly different from what i expected from it, but it feels like it's getting more and more away from the fantasy like setting to 80s money business... can get kinda boring some times but it's a new kind of expertise in a work for me so it's kinda good too )
ratings up till now : 6 ( as someone who's following since chapt 1, the release speed/pace of the story is getting really slow.. So the boring side is showing even more.. )

only personal point of view

Users who are viewing this thread