PEEP - Ch. 1 - Her Secret

Dex-chan lover
the VP is probably the cosplayer, the coincidence was gyaru friend was probably getting railed on the rooftop before VP could get up there
Yep gyaru was railed - she is feeling hot that time. SO MC can junk off and cry like cuck.

Just wth have i read .... Please erase my memories .... I want to read it again 😏

Dex-chan lover
391a754260c51f8b0f2045191991df44.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I
Yep gyaru was railed - she is feeling hot that time. SO MC can junk off and cry like cuck.
Don't think she was having sex up there she was the only one who came down the sex scene was in the mc imagination but even though the author is know for gal harms I'm betting on ntr soon

Dex-chan lover
Similar premise to Secret Girl Through the Filter? Except theres 2 different girls with weird kinks?
I was thinking of Silent Miyashita-san's Sexy Channel, but that's another good fit.

There was also another one with a fat dude who drew a pseudo-exhibitionist, forgot the name.

EDIT: ahh, Hajimete no Gal/Gyaru Sen author. I didn't want to recognize the art style, but I had an itching feeling. Yeah, this is gonna either go nowhere for 100 chapters or completely off the rails in 5.

The typesetting is a mess (what's with the inconsistency between all caps and no caps) and the choice of font leaves much to be desired...

Group Leader
The typesetting is a mess (what's with the inconsistency between all caps and no caps) and the choice of font leaves much to be desired...
Well, you wouldn't understand the art of typesetting even if the author himself explained it to you, hater.

Wanna read a plain text? Read the news.

so the gyaru who is still nice isn't her its the VP? Or is this just a timing coincidence.
I'm still on the fence about it, but it doesn't seem as if the VP tried to take any photos, she has her own kink, I guess it can be a thing that he learns secrets of different girls, since knowing this mangaka I doubt it will end at 2. So the childhood friend can still be the cosplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread