PEEP - Ch. 1 - Her Secret

It's not too hard and totally fine to admit your mistakes, you know? But given your response, I'll indeed become a hater as you wish then.
and you're shameless (for trying to push your cashdrop link to me in dm) and egotistical (for being unable to handle feedback). leave the works alone and let better people handle it.
You know you're reading for free right? Imagine trying to tell someone else what to do, or how to do it, via internet comments. Nobody cares what you think, you're just another reader. Have you considered being grateful that you're able to read this series at all? This is a hobby for us, not some public service for you to submit your feedback. Nobody asked. You even have your profile private, I bet you don't even do scanlation. Since you're such a fan of telling people what to do, try telling yourself to do something productive with your life instead of spewing bullshit in the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
Well I’m in, I like this artist but his MC are always fucking pathetic soft cocks.

Personally, I think the childhood friend is a slut getting banged on the roof and the piss girl is just attention seeking on social media who MC will obviously end up with.

Dex-chan lover
Well I’m in, I like this artist but his MC are always fucking pathetic soft cocks.

Personally, I think the childhood friend is a slut getting banged on the roof and the piss girl is just attention seeking on social media who MC will obviously end up with.
would make no sense considering the author's past works. they'll probably go with the usual trope of the childhood friend obsessively liking him after 10 fucking years despite ignoring him after their reunion. not to mention that nobody came down from the roof with the childhood friend and the piss girl would have noticed anyone else coming down that day.

and if i understood the raws right, the piss girl does indeed immediately admit she's the flasher on twitter and also recognizes mc-kun's username to prove it.

You know you're reading for free right? Imagine trying to tell someone else what to do, or how to do it, via internet comments. Nobody cares what you think, you're just another reader. Have you considered being grateful that you're able to read this series at all? This is a hobby for us, not some public service for you to submit your feedback. Nobody asked. You even have your profile private, I bet you don't even do scanlation. Since you're such a fan of telling people what to do, try telling yourself to do something productive with your life instead of spewing bullshit in the comment section.
my gratitude is reserved for the actual authors and people who take proper effort. people who can't be bothered makes scanlations suck for everyone else. i can do fine without scanlations since i have a high level of japanese competency (more than many scanlation TLs) and over a decade of experience with raw japanese text and audio across diverse fields. normal readers like you are the ones i feel sorry for and tried to advocate for. i started off initially with neutral comment on the typesetting thinking perhaps the scanlator might have missed out the inconsistencies of the caps, intending it as feedback for them to improve. there are other groups who are open to that kind of feedback.

Aggregator gang
Wasn't she going to take photos? Where is her camera (smart phone)?

Is it on the ground set to take photos automatically on a timer? Did MC just step on FMC's phone?

So many questions. Guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter for answers.

Dex-chan lover
my gratitude is reserved for the actual authors and people who take proper effort. people who can't be bothered makes scanlations suck for everyone else. i can do fine without scanlations since i have a high level of japanese competency (more than many scanlation TLs) and over a decade of experience with raw japanese text and audio across diverse fields. normal readers like you are the ones i feel sorry for and tried to advocate for. i started off initially with neutral comment on the typesetting thinking perhaps the scanlator might have missed out the inconsistencies of the caps, intending it as feedback for them to improve. there are other groups who are open to that kind of feedback.
how tf was your initial comment "neutral" lmao
and like the scanlator guy already said, they weren't asking for feedback in the first place. take their work as is or move on. especially if you're allegedly fine with the original raw chapters. weekly young jump raws are publicly available like 2-3 hours (!!!) after the magazine's release.

Group Leader
So, in other words, you are the guy. Has it now become an ego dispute?
I'm going to get my PhD, hold up a second lol

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I think he's gotta go. The virgin rage crying wank was too much. Put him down like a sick animal. Killing him would be a kindness to him and everyone around him. And he's gotta burn in hell, too.

Dex-chan lover
Is...the mc supposed to be relatable or something? They're kinda just a walking amalgamation of cringe clichés lol. Just missing the lack of eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand MCs like this
"I knew you before everyone else so even if I made zero effort to get with you I still deserve it ffs!!!"
Right? Huge incel energy radiating from him

Reading that made me cringe so hard

Users who are viewing this thread