PEEP - Ch. 2 - Her Depth and My Bottom

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, fap to that sexy holy light, so fucking hot. :kreygasm:
blinding-light.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I'm wrong but i'm pretty certain that would be illigal in Japan so I wouldn't count on it. Unless you mean one of those "decensored" versions like Akatsuki is doing with Gal-Sen. That would never get a physical copy though.
so... the ones I read like Chii-chan was made outside of the country?

Supporter
I was wondering how his classmates - NO - even those in the commute he's riding with that he smells like piss? Even his mother too! Are parents non-existent here?
It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume it to be rather watery. Since she seems to look forward to her roof shenanigans, she'd probably overhydrate to ensure she can actually go whenever she wants

Dex-chan lover
i thought this was a typical gal + loser trope with a massive loser MC. but i was dead wrong. normally this could be passed off as just a bit above average but i am hooked now.
this MC is like the loser of losers, but hes real and relatable to some degree. already heaps better than generic romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
So uhh...how did the blonde girl betray him again? He seems to just be delusional or something.

Also, can these damn manga please stop introducing every goddamn girl with the same hilariously high specs.

HOW MANY GENIUS MADONNA CAN SOMEHOW ALL BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU!?

Users who are viewing this thread