PEEP - Ch. 2 - Her Depth and My Bottom

Dex-chan lover
So uhh...how did the blonde girl betray him again? He seems to just be delusional or something.

Also, can these damn manga please stop introducing every goddamn girl with the same hilariously high specs.

HOW MANY GENIUS MADONNA CAN SOMEHOW ALL BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU!?
That's incel talk, thinking a girl who had zero obligations to him would betray him just cause she does her own thing or goes thru a certain change

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My dude ..why tf would you willingly show her your dick?? Congratulations, now she has material to blackmail you with 👏🏾

GGs dumbass 👍🏾

noj

Fed-Kun's army
Lets see. What are the chances that the blonde is actually into the black haired girl and is subservient to her. Maybe she takes her photos. Or maybe the black haired girl runs the account but the blonde is CB. So the black haired girl takes the photos and the blonde only does it because the black haired girl wants her too. And because she runs the account she would know the MCs comments. Her coming down from the roof at the same time "CB" was supposedly up there and also buttoning up her blouse was way too much of a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
And then as soon as he climbed up to where she was and she showed him her pussy, he put his arm around her, kissed her, started rubbing her pussy then got his cock out and fucked her.
The end.

Fed-Kun's army
The mole is too specific. They have to both be posting pictures to the account.
I'd say maybe 6-4 odds, 6 is they share account, 4 is she intentionally faked the mole specifically to lure him there. We already established she is cray cray

Dex-chan lover
"I have to go home early today for family stuff..." (Page 35)
Ah, it's going to be the old 'no one was interested in the MC including the childhood friend until he finds the love interest' huh?

The translator page got a little chuckle out of me by the way, nice job.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, fap to that sexy holy light, so fucking hot. :kreygasm:
blinding-light.jpg
So hot, the sun's got nothing on it! :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread