PEEP - Ch. 1 - Her Secret

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand MCs like this
"I knew you before everyone else so even if I made zero effort to get with you I still deserve it ffs!!!"
He seems to be designed to be unlikable, honestly. She's making a joke and keeping things casual when that dude invites her somewhere, an important skill for a young popular girl, but he decides she's a fucking bitch for it for some reason. He then assumes that the girl who he knew since they were kids was going to believe he'd steal her shit and is surprised when she's like "what? No, I know this guy! He's a good guy! How's it goin' man" and jacks off to the idea of using her cosplay account as blackmail and punishing her for being a bad girl. He is ashamed of doing so and fantasies are just fantasies, but its a strange display of like... ownership.
He could just ask her, send her a message on the account, but is too afraid to. He's immature and insecure, and rather than trying to deal with those, he gets angry at her and disappointed that she's not his ideal of a cute girl like when she was a kid. Even though he has no idea what she's like cause he hasn't talked to her in fucking years now.
I think you're supposed to be hoping he gets his shit together, cause he's not in a great personal spot.

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand MCs like this
"I knew you before everyone else so even if I made zero effort to get with you I still deserve it ffs!!!"
Based honest and authentic author. 90% of mid-teenage boys are greedy and possessive and immature like that.

Dex-chan lover
So our protag is a hentai blackmailing villain in the making?

Let's see how the author convinces us that he is worthy of girls falling in love with such a creep.

Dex-chan lover
the VP is probably the cosplayer, the coincidence was gyaru friend was probably getting railed on the rooftop before VP could get up there
I think that is probably unlikely since it doesn't seem like she's with someone.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the MC won the aspiring maniac-stalker contest of 2024 in just 10ish pages. Congrats?

Well, you wouldn't understand the art of typesetting even if the author himself explained it to you, hater.

Wanna read a plain text? Read the news.
It's not too hard and totally fine to admit your mistakes, you know? But given your response, I'll indeed become a hater as you wish then.

There's no mistake. You're just plain.
and you're shameless (for trying to push your cashdrop link to me in dm) and egotistical (for being unable to handle feedback). leave the works alone and let better people handle it.

Group Leader
and you're shameless (for trying to push your cashdrop link to me in dm) and egotistical (for being unable to handle feedback). leave the works alone and let better people handle it.
I'm the "better people".

Übermensch.

Users who are viewing this thread