Penalty School - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episode 1

This is like 100 rewrites away from being in any way believable. Will wait till CH3 to see where they go with the main plot (if there is going to be one) before dropping it...

Those janitors suck at their job. You gotta remove the body before cleaning up the blood or it'll just bleed more. Can we give them penalties?

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the new episode of "Unnecessary School System, episode 35!"

Dex-chan lover
The thing I don't like most about this one is that there's an AI plot device.

It's kinda funny, actually.

Fed-Kun's army
Study or suffer basically.

In the age of the internet, it's like forums and whistleblowers don't exist here or something. And parental neglect has got to be a criteria for successfully enrolling here.

@KyerWiz I had the same idea. Lol. I was like that body is just generating more mess. What're you doing? You get rid of the body first.

I might be getting desensitized.....Then again this is like my fourth school survival horror manga today

Dex-chan lover
Study or suffer basically.

In the age of the internet, it's like forums and whistleblowers don't exist here or something. And parental neglect has got to be a criteria for successfully enrolling here.
That makes sense actually. The issue of dead kids not being able to come back home is no longer a problem if the parents cared that little for them to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread