People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad?

Aiemon is airis + doraemon, i think?
Like how nobita always called for doraemon when he is seeking for some helps
'Doraemon~ tasukette~ T.T' or something like that

Dex-chan lover
It's very forced to have alchemist and support magician as the lowest rank job and have them given to the protag

I personally like how they added the part where the maid still showed her hatred for a split second. I felt like it was a very complex emotion for the usual side character and gave the book more depth than usual isekais

Dex-chan lover
This manga is good. I actually don't feel burdened to read the whole bunch explanation in chapter 4. This is a fun read

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't a prince have the support infrastructure to make use of a hard to use job?

Like say you can only gain levels by making potions, royal family can buy best potion making set ever and effectively infinite herbs.

Basically all these "thrown out because worthless" manga share the same issue of no one even TRYING to make it work, they just assume it is worthless without anyone trying to make it work.

@starburst98 Logic follows that if the king has a second son with a better job, the support from the royal family will be more worthy applied to a better job. This is psuedo-medieval times when society discriminates based on class and the king is no exception. He has no idea his son is about to be an OP reincarnating cheater with his scientific knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
@katanon
Yes, but as far as can be seen, he is the only child.

Also I wasn't saying this one specifically, but all of these declare whatever specific power the mc has as worthless without testing.

Since the author made him royalty and politics is boring, it needed a plot device to make his royalty mute and pointless. While it's not the greatest background to give the main character, it's certainly better to avoid the noble/royal route of politics in other manga. Ideally he would have been born a commoner. But the author either didn't think of that setting or has other intentions for the plot that require Reito to be essentially a fallen noble.

This kid is gonna end up becoming a Red Mage. Swordsmanship, self buffs, minor healing.... It's my favorite class in FF1, though sadly it is generally nerfed in later titles (and the remakes).

Chapter 7 is out, too.
Just use MangaUpdates for groups, which delay their releases here.

Dex-chan lover
ch7
Wow MC is so dumb. Just use vibration weapons and cut those monsters like butter! I bet his maid will save his ass. 🤣

@setrameow
Nerfed to the ground and still kicking asses brings more pleasure. 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Whats with this trope of "this job is useless, but its the strongest" as of late...

it's cliche but enjoyable. The start seemed like it just jumped straight into the story, but so far the progression has been enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread