Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she seems to love him to an extent too, so can someone tell me why can't this be solved with poly again?

anw, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Hell yes, this is exactly what I wanted. Hario being a sweet, loving husband makes this story way more interesting. Now that the conflict is properly set up we move into the solutions part and since all these characters are in their thirties I hope they act like adults and not like highschoolers.

I mean, she seems to love him to an extent too, so can someone tell me why can't this be solved with poly again?

anw, thanks for the chapter
poly relationships don't solve comphet marriages? Why would you want her to stay dating someone she's clearly not in love with and for him to stay married to someone who won't love him the same way he does?

Dex-chan lover
poly relationships don't solve comphet marriages? Why would you want her to stay dating someone she's clearly not in love with and for him to stay married to someone who won't love him the same way he does?
first, I'm not entirely good at reading people, so from what I see, she does love him to a certain extent, I'm just not sure if that's romantic love. If that's not romantic love then yes, they should break up. However, if it's romantic then I think poly will solve the problem.

Dex-chan lover
poly relationships don't solve comphet marriages
yeah, i agree with this 100%

lowkey this whole chapter has been frustrating, but only because i sympathize with all 3 parties. i can see all three parties resolving things with minimal drama, but i can also see how it can explode into a lot of drama. i'm hoping for the former--- i think the pacing of this story and the ambiance of it is suited more towards a softer landing lol

she does love him to a certain extent
I see this as purely love for him as a companion and as a person (friend) who helped her out of her family restrictions. I think there's reciprocal affection for him in the way that you would cherish someone who loved you and protects you, but there's ultimately a sense that it's a bit detached, with the way she says "you're my husband" as a way to assure him when he states his insecurities.

she doesn't initiate kissing him or hugging him in the chapter, only receiving and responding to his requests when asked. the chapter explicitly shows her thinking and saying she loves ema in the beginning and in the end, with her never mentioning how she feels about him in between. she explicitly wishes that she can be sweet like strawberry candy, likely so that ema would kiss her or that she would embody the candy that she associates with ema

there's love but it's definitely not romantic, as is with comphet relationships

Dex-chan lover
Something about the marriage with Hario still doesn't really add up, to me. I know that men can be really clueless and believe total nonsense about women's sexuality and all that, but it's still a little unsettling that he can't tell that Ema is not into him. Unless he has in fact realized it, but plays along with her game to protect their marriage.

Like, Ema is not subtle at all, right? We have not seen her act like a wife that is in love with her husband. The greatest unknown is their sex life - we don't know who has initiated what or if Ema has felt it necessary to play the part there too. Some other yuri manga with a similar premise such as Even Though We're Adults and Run Away With Me Girl are more forthcoming about this aspect.

I'm just hoping she stays married AND has a relationship with Itozaki-san. I want a none standard story. One where the husband accepts that he needs to share her. I also think that is what Ema-san wants. Or atleast that what I get reading this.

But whatever happens I'm really enjoying this.
So you want him to be a cuck for her benefit? 💀

The husband is delightful as expected. He never gave me domestic violence vibes like in Runaway with me Girl. The issue is Ema is selfish. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. You can’t have both. They’ll both get hurt. You have to be honest and make a decision…

Dex-chan lover
I'm just hoping she stays married AND has a relationship with Itozaki-san. I want a none standard story. One where the husband accepts that he needs to share her. I also think that is what Ema-san wants. Or atleast that what I get reading this.

But whatever happens I'm really enjoying this.
"share" like she's an item

Dex-chan lover
Something about the marriage with Hario still doesn't really add up, to me. I know that men can be really clueless and believe total nonsense about women's sexuality and all that, but it's still a little unsettling that he can't tell that Ema is not into him. Unless he has in fact realized it, but plays along with her game to protect their marriage.
this happens more than you think, even when the roles are reversed and its a woman facing this dilemma. sometimes subconsciously they know something is off but their mind will make up all kinds of excuses because it's just... well, easier.

but I'm not sure how the author wants to portray this-- I think it'll likely go the route of Hario feeling this distance grow and ultimately confronts Ema because the way it's set up now shows that Ema has no plans of getting out of her current comfort zone

Dex-chan lover
unstoppable force… immovable object… if anyone wants another wlw media with the man refreshingly being a great guy, “imagine me and you” is a great movie

Dex-chan lover
Wow she’s incredibly selfish and two faced, she sucks. I wish Takara finds someone else but that will definitely not happen.

Fed-Kun's army
hario being nice is so refreshing compared to other stories where the husband is a pos. it actually makes me want the divorce to happen faster so he can find someone who loves him.

Dex-chan lover
unstoppable force… immovable object… if anyone wants another wlw media with the man refreshingly being a great guy, “imagine me and you” is a great movie
!!!!!!!!! agreed 100% such a good movie, the chemistry between the leads are so compelling too.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this chapter was so painful to read, Ema trying to both reiterate her marriage's importance while trying to emancipate herself at the same time, the husband being a sweet guy but ultimately not the object of her love, the guilt that's eating her

Aaaaa fuck she just needs a hug (from Takara)

Hario-kun such a good husbando 😭 but I want Ema and Takara to be tgt, so please be a bad boi soon so I don't feel bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread