• I support adding a Villainess tag!

Votes: 559 91.0%
  • I don't think we need one.

Votes: 55 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think making this tag would be helpful since they are many villainess stories which doesn’t include reincarnation.

I really think that we really need one, since villainess now definitely akin to a niche genre. It's really quite a pain to shift through all the romance isekai one by one

+1 This would be pretty useful given the number of stories about villainesses we have now

Contributor
I agree with the fact that it quickly evolved into a niche, but it's more a Theme than a Genre, like the OP says. So, with that said, and regardless of brigading.
+1

Dex-chan lover
I also think it's very needed. We've got so many of these by now that it'd cut down on a lot of searching. I enjoy these villainness isekais as well, so yeah. Tag it up!

Dex-chan lover
With this logic we'd have hundreds more themes. I'd rather have a "generic" theme for mangos that are a copy pasta of others. Ironically, most villainess mangos would fit there

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan Halo is dead. You're dead. This conversation isn't happening, it's all in your head. Just accept your demise and embrace the Lord.

Dex-chan lover
@Halo
NEVER!!!
G346m1x.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you read carefully you can actually pinpoint the exact post Halo and bigtiddyoneesan's brains break in two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread