Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 55 - Story From The Past (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
…… GAHHHHHHH now I NEED the next chapter or 3. Ugh. This is rough. Genuinely rough.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Sh*t that's fked up, she needs psychological help. Also yeah as we predicted they've been together for a while in the future ( at least 6 years since that's min age for schooling and birth)

I really don't wanna deal with Flashpoint logic of whether their kid will again be the daughter or not. And if it is then thesus ship of whether that's truly her...

Dex-chan lover
So she got back in time because mc died? What about the child? Now the story is messed up, and fmc now look's like a crazy selfish yandere bitch.
There's a chap showing her psychological suffering and there's you. For fks sake see she's trying her best for her daughter while she's not clearly ok and stop making assumptions on her.
Do you think she used a doraemon time machine to go back? From the looks of it she either died or it happened randomly when she wished.
I love yanderes and that is not a yandere there. That's a normal person going through grief of losing someone and staying where she's repeatedly reminded of him.

I can already bet the schrodinger's kid part is probably something she forgot in the happiness of the moment of having him back and will definitely come to haunt her later.

Dex-chan lover
There's a chap showing her psychological suffering and there's you. For fks sake see she's trying her best for her daughter while she's not clearly ok and stop making assumptions on her.
Do you think she used a doraemon time machine to go back? From the looks of it she either died or it happened randomly when she wished.
I love yanderes and that is not a yandere there. That's a normal person going through grief of losing someone and staying where she's repeatedly reminded of him.

I can already bet the schrodinger's kid part is probably something she forgot in the happiness of the moment of having him back and will definitely come to haunt her later.
The leap of logic he's going for also makes no sense, who ever assumes grieving widow "yandere"? At this point, yandere is just a buzzword used randomly by edgy people for whatever they don't understand.

Group Leader
Oh shit this one hit in the feels.

Hey since this her past though, at least we know in main story she def will never leave him. :)

Dex-chan lover
Damn that sucks so bad, he must likely died protecting her.. It looks like the daughter either was born after he died (died while she was pregnant) or was too young a baby to really understand what happened, since she doenst seem to be grieving. Now that shes back in the past, if that was me, i would try to replicate the day and hour that they banged for the daughter to be born. Sounds weird but if they had a child in this life and it wanst "her", it would destroy me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to chop some onions, so feel free to shed some tears :meguuusad:

food-chop.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
Damn it, cut that out. I'm trying to cry in peace.

Supporter
The leap of logic he's going for also makes no sense, who ever assumes grieving widow "yandere"? At this point, yandere is just a buzzword used randomly by edgy people for whatever they don't understand.
FR. Yandere being someone possessive and attached to the point of violence...compared with...someone who is grieving the loss of their loved one?

It doesn't even remotely make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that sucks so bad, he must likely died protecting her.. It looks like the daughter either was born after he died (died while she was pregnant) or was too young a baby to really understand what happened, since she doenst seem to be grieving. Now that shes back in the past, if that was me, i would try to replicate the day and hour that they banged for the daughter to be born. Sounds weird but if they had a child in this life and it wanst "her", it would destroy me.
If the kid is less than 7-9 most kids don't understand tho concept of death and only later in life reflect on these losses with these understanding of an adult. And depending on how much the child spent with the dead person in this case their dad I would imagine the intense feeling of the mother is only a minor sadness for the daughter. Unless in the next chapter we see little Ya bawling her eyes out I guess she doesn't fully comprehend death yet.

Users who are viewing this thread