Please Behave, My Wife - Ch. 56 - Story From The Past (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Geez so they've been together 10 years+ , it's slowly making sense. Same with the summary if why she's retracing her steps so carefully.

Dam she barely stopped herself from doing something extremely stupid.

Dex-chan lover
The truck was so far away when he noticed it, he probably could've walked out of the way. It's not like it was going that fast, considering it managed to stop on the crossing
Lol do you think anyone who could've simply walked away would have pushed someone and gotten hit?
How the hell do you decide it wasn't going fast? The driver could've hit the brakes really fast.
See the body is literally 5 feet away from the crossing and the truck is almost across the lines it. If it had that much force to have flung him that far, there's no way it was that slow that he could walk past it.
Also notice the blood stains are on the left of the truck front so he had to have pushed her from all the way there to the opposite end.

Anyway sheesh never thought I'd see a weirdo defending a random trucker extra after an accident on a manhua based on art. Well there's a first for everything.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit who said it was truck-kun! front and center! right now!
Yeah, that guy was right. I thought it woulda been the asshole stalker/suitor who went crazy and murdered the protag in the original timeline, but nope, it was truck-kun again.

Dex-chan lover
from this chapter, I can no longer make jokes from truck kun. Truck kun, from here on I will resent you

Dex-chan lover
How the hell do you decide it wasn't going fast? The driver could've hit the brakes really fast.

I already gave my reasoning. We can see where the truck came to a stop: on the crossing.
Trucks, especially with a trailer, are incredibly heavy vehicles. They don't just come to a stop the moment you brake. A truck driving even at 20mph needs 6 meters to come to a stop, at 30mph it's 14 meters.

For it to have stopped on the crossing, it would've been moving at like 3mph by the time it hit him. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't kill He Fang with that push, considering how little force it took to kill him

Truck-Kun aka The Serial Killer strikes again...right on time. Now the guy got isekailed to another world to become a demon king and build a harem....wait what about the wife and his kid in this world....well its too late I guess...besides busty chicks await him on the other side so its ok. He can remake kids all over again.

And this is the story of how wife deals with a world of a departed guy. Of course she finds means to turn back time. Damn we in this world are the unluckiest. Look how the people in this manga use amazing things to bring back thier lives. I am jealous. This is cheating.

Dex-chan lover
The future sucks :meguuusad: . Mooom I wanna go back to the past now. I don't care about what happened to his stooopid daughter I can't see it even you told it all blurry and wet :angery:

With that said let's hope she is back for real and this is not some sort of hell where each one of them ends up scarficing themselves to save the other, and the surviving member go back to save the other one. Or all of this is a figment of her imagination while she is at the end of rope

Dex-chan lover
I already gave my reasoning. We can see where the truck came to a stop: on the crossing.
Trucks, especially with a trailer, are incredibly heavy vehicles. They don't just come to a stop the moment you brake. A truck driving even at 20mph needs 6 meters to come to a stop, at 30mph it's 14 meters.

For it to have stopped on the crossing, it would've been moving at like 3mph by the time it hit him. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't kill He Fang with that push, considering how little force it took to kill him
If you look, that is the front of the truck and it is facing toward him after he had been hit, meaning it wasn't the truck that hit him.

Dex-chan lover
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Group Leader
Just in case anyone isn't used to reading Manhua, the daughter's name is Qin Ya, taking after the MMC's surname. Adding Xiao (which means "little") in front is a nickname for kids, while adding Ah/A in front is just a general informal way of calling someone of any age.

Users who are viewing this thread