Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 70 - Can't Sleep (End Of Season 1)

Aggregator gang
I really liked this series and I was always looking forward to the next chapter. I will miss it a lot. I also feel a little guilty because I have been reading on a pirate site and I wish I could support the authors so it could keep going forever.

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking gut punch... been really attached to this series, so that hurts a lot :meguuusad:

my-disappointment.gif

Fed-Kun's army
It was a cute series with lovable characters, but I'm not too surprised it turned out this way. They took like 60 of the 70 chapters to finally show a bit of the timetravel aspect of the story and it was just for the flashback, going back to the usual after that.

Romance mangwhas/mangas where the final pairing is stablished in episode 1 just can't take this long to go somewhere nowadays where they compete with many other stories where much more happens every episode. It really feels like the studio had no idea what to do beyond the basic premise, lovey slice of life and showing a previous life flashback at some point.

IMO the series should have started with the flashback so that the story could treat important stuff earlier like how does the FMC feel about having left her child "behind" when she went back on time, or how does having lived the previous life change her way of thinking about the future compared to her pre-time travel younger self and things like that. The story was clearly at its peak on its most serious chapters, which is unfortunate as it feels like they just intended for it to be wholesome slice of life with some time-travel sprinkled onto it.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww, this is a shame! I really loved this manhua. I wish there was a way I coulda bought physical copies of it to support the author or something (I did that with one of my other favorite manga, Mazomama). But it was a fun ride nonetheless. Thanks so much Paragon.

Supporter
I really didn't expect that this series is the one that is ending.

Let's hope that it would mean that the other series has few months worth of chapters still!

Dex-chan lover
Umm what happen? Why its called canceled and end of season 1? I was planning to save 100 chapter before read this manhua (already read few chapter and looks promising and interested) but whyyyyy😭

Users who are viewing this thread