Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - I Became a Kid?!

Dex-chan lover
So many maids. Linda seem so young to be head maid for the Smolett family. Great character design though. And there are so cute maids in the Smolett family. Spin off Yuri maid harem? Looks like Linda has an ear piercing? Speaking of SMOL. EVIE. SMOL EVIE. SO SMOL. I CAN'T. HNGGNNNGGHHH-!!!!!

Cough. Anyway so this SMOL time traveler Evie is the one made the promise to SMOL Elsa, becoming her "fated one" in the past. Though I wonder how many loops will this take us to create Witch Elsa.

Dex-chan lover
a8pW8L275Yw.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Shea so small and cute! And why is there a maid wearing cat ears? Did we have beastmen in this that I’ve forgotten?
I don't think it was ever stated, but since we have demonfolk I don't see why we wouldn't have beastmen.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was ever stated, but since we have demonfolk I don't see why we wouldn't have beastmen.
Mostly surprised that if there’s beastmen that their first appearance are in chapter 62 as one of the maids when travelling back to the past.
Though until there’s proof there’s actually beastmen, I will see that maid as a cosplayer.

Dex-chan lover
considering tha manhwa pace, we're already at 62 chapter but it just beginning to cover the childhood arc
i wonder how long it take to cover the rest of the story in the WN

FMC reincarnated then time traveled/regressed. This is my first-time seeing this kind of scenario.

Also cute young fmc

Dex-chan lover
Shea so small and cute! And why is there a maid wearing cat ears? Did we have beastmen in this that I’ve forgotten?
Given we had elves, vampires, and demons in the last couple of chapters, I think beastmen are probably part of the norm.

Dex-chan lover
So she get send in the past, with the only instruction of preventing the monster assault who would happen at least 10 years after without actually knowning what trigger this attack or how she had to do to prevent it in the first place and all that with the body of a seven years old child (with her present mind but still) and maybe the power of her 7 yo self. It's like accepting a big quest in a RPG ,skipping all the dialogue and wondering what you have to do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she get send in the past, with the only instruction of preventing the monster assault who would happen at least 10 years after without actually knowning what trigger this attack or how she had to do to prevent it in the first place and all that with the body of a seven years old child (with her present mind but still) and maybe the power of her 7 yo self. It's like accepting a big quest in a RPG ,speaking all the dialogue and wondering what you have to do.
You just described any% speedruns :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute! Would it be wrong to kill her parents so I can adopt her? We know they're villains anyway.

Dex-chan lover
my 3am brain is currently thinking Smol, Cute, Yuri (and possibly the strongest mage for her age)

(fun fact for many people cuteness is compoundered when tired)

Users who are viewing this thread