Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - I Became a Kid?!

omg i didn't expect time travel to work that way... smol evie!!! i have no idea where this is gonna lead to, but itll be interesting to see more about evie's backstory (and hopefully elsa)

Group Leader
Mostly surprised that if there’s beastmen that their first appearance are in chapter 62 as one of the maids when travelling back to the past.
Though until there’s proof there’s actually beastmen, I will see that maid as a cosplayer.
Beastkin first appear in chapter 46, pretty soon after Elsa and Yvonne leave Jadeite Harbor for a less well-off town. Read into that as you will.

Aggregator gang
Since I'm seeing quite a few people who are confused, read the chapter one again. Remember when Elsa said that "Yvonne was gone and disappeared without a trace", yeah chapter 2-61 is just the things that happened before Evie was sent to the past.. so chapter 62 is the real beginning of the story
Don't think that's right, that part is because Evie was condemned and send to the countryside, so in Elsa's view she suddenly disappeared, the translators note on the bottom confirmes that that is the case in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Don't think that's right, that part is because Evie was condemned and send to the countryside, so in Elsa's view she suddenly disappeared, the translators note on the bottom confirmes that that is the case in the novel.
yea, I just went back to re-read chapter 1 and Mioritsu's take seemed wrong, so I'm glad I got that confirmed

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if by going into the past she triggers the memory that Elsa seems to have that she doesnt. Like somehow this "always happened" but for Evie its just the first time she remembers/experiences it while Elsa always did.
Oh yay, just figured that would explain a lot.
So that's whyyy elsa always saying this destined one like from a typical novel but it's basically because of Yvonne

And now she didn't lost her memories maybe because of the ring... but did you noticed that Mage Elsa has a lot of rings too? 🤯

Double-page supporter
PRECIOUS EVIE MUST PROTECTTT also will we be able to see elsa as a child? Can't wait :D

Fed-Kun's army
pout

UbwXWbY.png

Dex-chan lover
So okay there are a lot of questions in my head I'm not sure how to ask.

How did future Elsa find out about the system if Evie died at that current present?

Why did she return to being young? Isn't it supposed to be like the older Elsa?

Present Elsa knows about this imo cause of the promise.

If this happened already, why didn't the present Elvie leave some notes for the past—

Are they in a never ending loop of going back and forth—

Okay, alright Imma just keep reading. I wanted fluff not a headache.

Maybe I'd just read the WN at this point

Supporter
Wow, now thats an interesting turn of events. This manga is getting so gooood, Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, so this is why Elsa said that Evie doesn't remember their first kiss when they were a child, because she hasn't gone back in time yet, so I guess the time travel here doesn't create an alternate timeline,

also a bit confusing on their relationship then, we were shown that Elsa was trying to figure out Evie's motive on why she was bullying her like they haven't properly know each other yet. But then Elsa remembers that they were close during their time as a child

a
Ohhh, so this is why Elsa said that Evie doesn't remember their first kiss when they were a child, because she hasn't gone back in time yet, so I guess the time travel here doesn't create an alternate timeline,

also a bit confusing on their relationship then, we were shown that Elsa was trying to figure out Evie's motive on why she was bullying her like they haven't properly know each other yet. But then Elsa remembers that they were close during their time as a child
actually, it gets more confusing as the chapter goes by... it almost seems like they changed the storyline somewhere in the middle. They couldn't cover up other details..

Users who are viewing this thread