Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 65 - The Reason Why I Can't Lose

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
:qq: :qq: :qq: Bring them back together already, the withdrawal symptoms are kicking in…

Dex-chan lover
I need to have even a little glimpse to my baby elsa

Double-page supporter
I love this manhwa so much. But why did the author decide to undo everything that happened and literally start all over again. 😭 Given the pacing it might take a while for the story to have significant progress.
Because Chinese novels (and their adaptations) are written for profit.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing mind you, but it’s the way they are paid that causes this whole debacle.
Rather than getting paid for overall quality and reception, they are paid per chapter, which is why reading a chapter often takes like, what? Ten seconds?
Additionally, they end up splitting chapters, which very quickly leads to the oft witnessed 1000+ chapters.
To take it even further, this is the reason why they chew through story arcs like a starved person through bread. Since they are using their works as a source of income, they most likely don’t have the leeway to take time and develop a story arc completely, leaving us with ten arcs within the span of 60 chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Because Chinese novels (and their adaptations) are written for profit.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing mind you, but it’s the way they are paid that causes this whole debacle.
Rather than getting paid for overall quality and reception, they are paid per chapter, which is why reading a chapter often takes like, what? Ten seconds?
Additionally, they end up splitting chapters, which very quickly leads to the oft witnessed 1000+ chapters.
To take it even further, this is the reason why they chew through story arcs like a starved person through bread. Since they are using their works as a source of income, they most likely don’t have the leeway to take time and develop a story arc completely, leaving us with ten arcs within the span of 60 chapters.
mf how fast are you reading if you can read this in 10 secs

Dex-chan lover
This story has really lost the plot since the time travel.
I just realized in the shower why I this bothers me so much. This is just a Classic "Confession Time Skip" but in reverse. The second they hooked up and we had the spicy extra chapter, like a Confession in 90% of Comedy Romances, the author instantly runs out of ideas and Time Skips.

But this time they just jumped back instead!

Dex-chan lover
Path to become a love interest for Elsa is hard...
But this is becoming weirder and weirder... Like it's going roundabout!

Dex-chan lover
How many love interests did Elsa have? It seems like every time a boy around their age is introduced he's another love interest.

i mean seriously the nun said she was incomplete that she was missing memories and it's implied that it's not the father who helped the orphanage it was her, she doesn't remember her promise, there was a time manipulator, it was obvious she was going back in time so she could make the promise with Elsa and help the orphanage also they kept talking about going back to the present in the last chapter so it's obvious that's just an arc then she will go back to the present and defeat the monster thanks to something in the past for now it's seems to be sword training.

Dex-chan lover
curious, her mother was a vessel for "those things" ? is this a hint on the villain system ?

Dex-chan lover
Aren’t those black tendril thingies “mares” or whatever? Evil spirits or something? What happened to those? We literally only saw them in like the first chapter and never saw them again.

Double-page supporter
mf how fast are you reading if you can read this in 10 secs
I don’t really know.
It’s actually something I’m well known for around where I live.
For example, about a year and a half ago, I was pretty much forced to read Homestuck by my best friend, and I read all of it in less than two days without sleeping. The dude was seriously wondering whether I was just clicking through pages rather than actually reading.
And if you’re wondering, yes, I am still somewhat traumatized by what I read.

Supporter
Evie is determind to get stronger and that takes a lot of courage and inner strength, Thanks for the chapter and translation

Users who are viewing this thread