Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 4 Ch. 66 - Please Leave It To Me

dnl

While its still good, i dont get why we are starting over. The situation didnt seem that dire tbh.

Supporter
While its still good, i dont get why we are starting over. The situation didnt seem that dire tbh.
If I had to wager a guess, it's so Yvonne can learn sword skills so when she goes back she can whup the ass off the wolves or whatever the hell was attacking (it was long enough ago that I don't even remember why she regressed), and/or so she can remember the promise from her past that Elsa always refers to that yvy forgot.

I also find it odd and a bit of a poor retcon that a century-sworn elf protector as well as an attentive and kind mother and stubborn and proud father can be brought to ruin simply by refusing the villainess system in the initial chapter(s).

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing with the whole time travel stuff, things got out of whack and Elsa was living in a sort of mixed timeline which is why she kept mentioning a forgotten promise.

Dex-chan lover
A maid.... and an elf!? That's makes Linda..... exponentially attractive!.

Wait, im curious where Linda went in their previous timeline 🤔. OH, do our little Yvone finally meet Elsa in the next chapter? ☺

And thus after a hard training and lot of hardship, being one with the wind, Yvonne became known as Dandelion Knight.
Hahaha i'm death😂, i have thought the same about that, yvonne and jean have the same vibes and chara design

Fed-Kun's army
Thought about writing something clever, but honestly I just want to see smol Yvonne and smol Elsa interact, and for smol Elsa to actually have a smile on her face.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has a way of always touching my heart. Evie is so close to meeting her again. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread