Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 82 - I'm Sorry, My Lady

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who finds all the "OMG I'M EARLY" comments incredibly annoying? Like congrats, you either coincidentally refreshed at the right time or you have no life. Nobody c
I'm with you on this. I sometimes catch the placeholder too but why brag about it? I thought people were going to talk about the chapter, but instead, the first 10 messages are all "oh wow is this the fabled placeholder?!??!?!?!?!!!!???!????" like it's some sort of achievement.

That said, I'm mad. Fucking hell, Elsa. Fucking hell, Yvonne and most of all, fucking hell Linda. This feels like the contract she signed meant nothing, considering she is factually going against an order from Yvonne (that being to transfer the curse to her). I'm salty that the things people were thinking were going to happen are actually happening.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this chapter and that they both want to be there for each other. It really touched my heart. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
That said, I'm mad. Fucking hell, Elsa. Fucking hell, Yvonne and most of all, fucking hell Linda. This feels like the contract she signed meant nothing, considering she is factually going against an order from Yvonne (that being to transfer the curse to her). I'm salty that the things people were thinking were going to happen are actually happening.
I feel the writing is getting considerably worse. I mean, poisoning someone by betraying their trust, only so that you can go directly against their wishes without discussing it seriously? A sure-fire way to establish a healthy relationship, that.

Dex-chan lover
Endgame battle to be the sacrifice for the soul stone but done with cute girls. Swiftly won.
Going to be interesting to see where this leads. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Role reversal now Elsa turns into the villain and the series gets renamed “The Villainess Wants to Be Bullied by the Heroine” or something :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Don't stop it, It's CANON EVENT!

spiderman-2099-canon-event.gif

Users who are viewing this thread