Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 84 - Did You Come From the Future?

Umm... Where did the happy and cute atmosphere go? I swear it's still here a few chapter ago...

Dex-chan lover
Ohh Linda, you better take some responsibility and watch over Elsa. It would be dangerous if she became the new demon lord.

Maybe I'm not seeing the betrayal, since based on how the time flows,

Dorothy was already cursed as of chapter 1. We know the Villainess system isn't natural. And the ring isn't given any reactions.

Therefore, this has happened up in to the present already.

Yvone's main goal is to fix the monster rush by setting pieces in place to fix that later. And she knows that some things can't be changed.

It's easier to forgive because all that needed to happen. The time travel can only set up pieces to solve things later, it can't cause a paradox

Double-page supporter
See it not as she forgiving her, but not wanting to fight about it while remaining angry. It's forgiveness only in name

I wouldn't say that. It's just, what's done is done, there's nothing she can do now. Getting all "in the name of the moon, I'll punish you" on her won't change anything.

Or, in other, pretty popular words: "it can't be helped"

Double-page supporter
I just wish it was a little more condensed
I mean, I came into this with the arc half-way underway, so I can feel you there.

I'm sure this arc will work much better on re-reads, when everything is done and settled, but waiting a year (or half that, in my case) on it is rough.

I don't know why there are someone think it will be different timeline.
It's exactly be told Elsa know Yvone, Elsa only forgot at the first time met at school considered time flow.
Such as Elsa told Yvone she already has first kiss at child. Yvone's Cousin which know Elsa and in instant has his Yuri Google looked to Elsa and Yvone.
Yvone's Mother which Yvone ever considered it different from the game.

BTW, I don't think it's betrayal because it will be anyone do. If your important one(Parents/Sibling) will and must be sacrificed, then his/her loved one asked your help to save your important one. Did you will reject it? Sure? If your answer yes, then the one wanna be sacrificed not important as your thought.

Dex-chan lover
So the fate is still in motion. They cannot escape separation and enrollment to the academy...

Dex-chan lover
Now that i think about it, maid knowing/guessing that she is from the future makes her actions even more retarded.

So this person (who is my boss btw) seems to be acting with a plan in mind since i'm suspicious that she might be a time traveler. What should i do? Talk about it with her? NO! I will stab her in the back and fuck up whatever plan she is cooking so that the whole reason she is here will be for nothing. I'm so smart and loyal lol. I'm sure the one who's plans got fucked up by me will just forgive me. Oh, we will just pay and throw out the trash when we are done with her as well btw. This should ease my lady's mind.

Dex-chan lover
yvonne atleast try to deny that youre a time-traveler 😭😭 well its fine but just straight up admitting it is kinda weird, also forgiving linda so quickly.. well whatever. i just really hope this arc doesnt ruin the series
Lmao I mean she's a softie and a whip/simp regardless on what's happening to elsa she's also pretty bad at lying...😅

Dex-chan lover
So this person (who is my boss btw)
Yvonne is not her boss. Linda may chose to follow some of her orders, but she's the one who has actual authority over Yvonne, what's with being her nanny, guardian, and whatever other roles she has in Smollett household
I will stab her in the back and fuck up whatever plan she is cooking
Yvonne is clearly winging it, especially the part where she decides to take on the curse. There is no plan to fuck up in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Yvonne is clearly winging it, especially the part where she decides to take on the curse. There is no plan to fuck up in the first place
But Linda doesn't know that now does she? You can't judge the situation with your own knowledge as the reader. She is smart enough to deduce she is from the future, but not smart enough to clear some things first before doing some retarded unreversible shit.

Dex-chan lover
But Linda doesn't know that now does she? You can't judge the situation with your own knowledge as the reader.
I will double down on the clearly part. The curse was not a consideration until after the duchess started succumbing to it, and Yvonne was acting in a reactive manner about it, as if she was blindsided by it, something that Linda should have noticed. Does not sound like taking on a curse that can destroy the world, which is not quite an insignificant thing, was a part of her alleged plan.

Also there's the part where Linda, a 300-something years old milf, a descendant of the goddess, who has quite a lot of understanding of how time works, and knows some of the rules, may also know how much she's allowed to fuck up the time streams and under which rules time travel occurs; she might know that there are safeguards to keep the timeline stable, like Yvonne's ring, so whatever actions she might undertake against a time travelers wishes, they will be in line with what ought to occur anyway

Dex-chan lover
Also there's the part where Linda, a 300-something years old milf, a descendant of the goddess, who has quite a lot of understanding of how time works, and knows some of the rules, may also know how much she's allowed to fuck up the time streams and under which rules time travel occurs; she might know that there are safeguards to keep the timeline stable, like Yvonne's ring, so whatever actions she might undertake against a time travelers wishes, they will be in line with what ought to occur anyway
Now that's just headcannon territory. We have neither shown nor told anything of the sort. The legacy bit was just her justification to how she guessed she was a time traveller since she knows the concept exist.

Dex-chan lover
The legacy bit was just her justification to how she guessed she was a time traveller since she knows the concept exist.
And also the part where she says that she knows the tidbit about revealing the future being detrimental for the timeline. Sure, I am inferring a lot, but there are things to infer from
Now that's just headcannon territory.
So is the "Yvonne had a plan" theory

Users who are viewing this thread