Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 84 - Did You Come From the Future?

Dex-chan lover
So is the "Yvonne had a plan" theory
I'm not saying she did have one, i'm saying maid doesn't know that. And acts against her even with the posilibity of Yvonne knowing something she doesn't. She knows she is a time traveller and fucks her over anyway. Thats not wisdom, thats recklessness and stupidity on her part.

Dex-chan lover
rereading and my question is, sexy witch Elsa sent her to the past to change something, right? but everything seems to be going exactly how it did before so what is she supposed to change?

or this arch is just for her to figure out she was Elsa's first kiss and understand her waifu is cursed?

Dex-chan lover
rereading and my question is, sexy witch Elsa sent her to the past to change something, right? but everything seems to be going exactly how it did before so what is she supposed to change?

or this arch is just for her to figure out she was Elsa's first kiss and understand her waifu is cursed?
Its practicely a "down the memory lane" for Yvonne via time travel since she didn't remember knowing Elsa in the main timeline but appereantly they already know eachother and Yvonne just doesn't remember (or becuase we followed the Yvonne who didn't travel yet so its a self fulfulling prophecy). A classic "past has already happened and there is nothing you can do about it" plotline, which i personally hate a lot since its a waste of time and introduces SHIT loads of plotholes to the story considering very few authors are talented enough to pull it off.

Its highly likely that we will return to present in a few chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its practicely a "down the memory lane" for Yvonne via time travel since she didn't remember knowing Elsa in the main timeline but appereantly original Yvonne did. A classic "past has already happened and there is nothing you can do about it" plotline, which i personally hate a lot since its a waste of time. Its highly likely that we will return to present in a few chapters.
well... that's a lot of chapters to show us that isn't it?(imo). hope it gets back to the present soon and we get compensated with some kind of progress and gay shit

Dex-chan lover
well... that's a lot of chapters to show us that isn't it?(imo). hope it gets back to the present soon and we get compensated with some kind of progress and gay shit
Unfortunately stakes have reached too high now with this addition and to return to the "ambiguous atmosphere with wholesome gay shit on the side" thing going on since the start (which i love as well) till this arc is a far along dream at this point. But we shal see.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the villainess system? That stuff feels so far removed from what the story is like now.
Its probably something the curse evolved in to or a part of since we see the same symbols on Elsa when she takes on the curse with the system screen when Yvonne deals with it.

Aggregator gang
My heart bleeds for this chapter!:meguuusad: When will be our girls to have a happy reunion, casting out a little girl is a bit cruel.:angery:

Dex-chan lover
If the maid KNOWS she time traveled... then this makes absolutely no sense at all.....

If she was willing to do something as drastic as go back in time, then it makes no sense to separate them....

Last edited:
This chapter was just a little confusing...
Hmmm
I'll guess that the curse was in fact the Villainess system and that Yvonne ended up with it somehow in the main timeline and now Elsa took it on, somehow...

But still, hmmmmm... If this isn't it then, what was it that Future Elsa wanted to change? So many questions...

Dex-chan lover
Eh not really, if it happens it happens. There’s some exceptions though like for SSS.
But you wanted to - for some reason, to point out how there was no placeholder. Either way, it gives off the impression that you are not used to seeing the placeholder and wanted to see it, or are early often and were thrown off how it's not there. So no matter how you slice it, it seems like you very much enjoy being early.

Dex-chan lover
But you wanted to - for some reason, to point out how there was no placeholder. Either way, it gives off the impression that you are not used to seeing the placeholder and wanted to see it, or are early often and were thrown off how it's not there. So no matter how you slice it, it seems like you very much enjoy being early.
I usually see it which is why it was a surprise. And I’m not early because I enjoy being early, but I’m early because I love reading and do that lots so I end up refreshing for something new all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Its practicely a "down the memory lane" for Yvonne via time travel since she didn't remember knowing Elsa in the main timeline but appereantly they already know eachother and Yvonne just doesn't remember (or becuase we followed the Yvonne who didn't travel yet so its a self fulfulling prophecy). A classic "past has already happened and there is nothing you can do about it" plotline, which i personally hate a lot since its a waste of time and introduces SHIT loads of plotholes to the story considering very few authors are talented enough to pull it off.

Its highly likely that we will return to present in a few chapters.
I'm willing to let them cook. Plus who knows, maybe the knowledge Yvonne (re?)gained will be the necessary key to fix the present.

Dex-chan lover
I cried for two consecutive chapters wtffff, i wish them all good luck in the future :meguuusad:

Thank you so much for the translation!!

Group Leader
With this chapter, the author makes us realize that we are going back to the original story and time from which Yvonne came (with the due changes she made to the story with her own choices), but on the other hand, I regret how the issue and the relative separation of the two girls evolved... The maid really has no excuses in my opinion and the issue was "cut" short while in my opinion 1-2 chapters of reflection/excuses/remorse were there...
I think the maid did the right thing. Despite betrayed Evie, she did her job and put Evie first. In her eyes, Evie is more important, and if Elsa is to volunteer as a barrier between Evie and harm, then there's no reason to refuse. Honestly in such circumstances she did everything right and the only thing she could've done better was convince Evie to sacrifice Elsa instead, and that is of course impossible.

So maybe there should've been more drama between Evie and the maid, like "you're lucky she's ok," but she was mature enough to see that the results came out to be probably better than she foreseen. Remember that she doesn't even know how her mother was saved in the original timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread