Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 84 - Did You Come From the Future?

Dex-chan lover
I feel this was resolved way too easily for some reason, as the "Villainess" she was tormented by the system thingy before and now after going back in time to save her, she gets betrayed, the sole purpose of her going back in time gets cursed and now they will be separated? bruh

Dex-chan lover
“Are sure about Time Travel? The romance was about to begin”

“In and out time travel in 5 minutes, you won’t even know we’re gone!”

2 YEARS LATER

Guess we have to wait for them to age naturally, if they went from 17 to 12, only 4 1/2 more years to go, almost half way there

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would last at least longer with being upset with the maid but oh well. I wonder how the story will go from here since it's going almost full circle

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was that lol? What a horrible way to conclude the entire arc. She gets fucked over, everything resolves without her even having a say in it and, thats it i guess? Is the maid the real MC? Considering every shit she is getting away with so easyly.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she understood, that's why. She was willing to do the exact same thing to protect someone she cares about, to not forgive would be highly hypocritical.
True, but at the same time FMC was the one "in charge"...and the maid betrayed her; plus, to save FMC the maid put Elsa's life in danger...and Elsa's life is invaluable, for FMC.
So basically she betrayed and endangered someone dear in the process.

That's too far even with good will behind to let it pass so easily

Dex-chan lover
Brooo so in this timeline Elsa will go into school knowing she's basically a protag? Will she still try to stay away from Yvonne because she knows the dangers of the curse?
Nah. It's gonna play out basically the same, because the Elsa we've been following since chapter 1 had already been through all this. Yvonne didn't remember saving and befriending Elsa as a child, but Elsa remembered all of it. Go reread chapter 57.

Dex-chan lover
i really don't like this chapter, Yvonne is being way too forgiving....
You're not wrong, but you gotta take into consideration that they both know she's not actually a child. And beyond not being a child, she also is an iseakai person so she's got years on years on her to be mature enough to realize the hypocrisy that someone else pointed out in other comment. She knows it's an unforgivable act, but also one that she was about to do herself so who is she to get on a high horse about someone else doing the same thing.

See it not as she forgiving her, but not wanting to fight about it while remaining angry. It's forgiveness only in name

True, but at the same time FMC was the one "in charge"...and the maid betrayed her; plus, to save FMC the maid put Elsa's life in danger...and Elsa's life is invaluable, for FMC.
So basically she betrayed and endangered someone dear in the process.

That's too far even with good will behind to let it pass so easily
That's how people work, I suppose. We are selfish in nature, we only think for ourself most of the time and I see no problem with miss elf choosing to prioritize the people she cherishes the most at the risk of Yvonne's feelings.
Of course, one can choose to forgive or not to forgive. But because Yvonne understand miss elf's point, she chose to forgive and I think this is inline with her charater settings, adorably sweet. Remember that many times over that Yvonne would rather choose to harm herself than to choose options that hurt Elsa via the system mission prompt. That was even before she had any feeling for Elsa. She is just that good. This time, Yvonne mother is at stake, that's the dilemma here, mother or lover. This allowed Yvonne to be "easily" forgiving, had it been anyone else, I wouldn't think so and would gladly agree with you. Elsa also knew that Yvonne herself would have bear her mother's curse if she didn't do anything and with a normal body like Yvonne, she would have met the same end as her mother. The author is hinting that Elsa can somehow solve this problem with her thick plot armor because I don't think the author want to kill off neither Elsa nor Yvonne. Most of the time, our perspective is from Yvonne's pov, thus, it's easy for us to forget that the one having the biggest plot armor to this point is Elsa so I would like to believe in our little Elsa.
And finally, I think this is a necessary step to achieve consistent timeline. This would explain why Elsa is so obssesed with Yvonne at the beginning even through all of those "bullies". There is a reason for Elsa's action and this could be it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

so this acknowledgement of the time travel and the plan Esla made it seem like its going to bring us to when they are 12 in the next few chapters? or maybe back to whatever age they were back at the start and they will remeet?

Dex-chan lover
Linda was put into a Morton's fork situation where she had to choose which child to sacrifice, it is unfair to give her the shit for resolving this negative sum game in the most optimal way

Dex-chan lover
Miss Maid, you are so awesome with all that high sounding reasons to fuck up a time traveling people's plan. Do you realize that maybe, just maybe they came from the future, they knew the reason why you should NOT using you prophesied deus-ex-machina and has to take on the curse themselves? Maybe that was the whole point of them coming back is to prevent an OP kid getting corrupted by the curse and wanting to destroy the world? Way to go! You're super great!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly now that we're at the end of it, I don't actually dislike this arc that much. I just wish it was a little more condensed

Double-page supporter
I wonder if people will still try to insist she wasn't betrayed after her outright saying she was betrayed...
That said I think she forgave her too easily. I know it would come off as hipocritical to fault someone for something you would do, but you have to consider humans are full of faults themselves. Its actually good story writing for a character to have consistent faults they have to work around to develope as a character. Right now she just blew up the blatant betrayal and setting up her lover to die as if "well whatever, its no big deal since if I had to pick between her and someone else I would pick her too" which isn't how that works. You can understand how someone can come to a conclusion and even agree with it to an extent while still being angry at them. She should rightfully be furious even if she understands. That's just human nature

Users who are viewing this thread