Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 89 - It Falls On Me to End All This

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

melted through basalt, thats got to be brutal heat to stand in.

noooooo elsa please dont sacrifice yourself you have to stay with evie forever

Dex-chan lover
she’s gonna be saved by the power of lesbianism

mcAHkiK_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
Nah it's okay she'll be fine. Demon lady will come back to her senses and Elsa will be good then they get married and everything is good

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember what's happening anymore...

Anyway wens da next cute kiss scene?

Uhhh...not to be a prick, but can someone remind me why Elsa it trying to shoulder everything by herself for a second time?
Tbh, I just wanna go back to the first chapters where Evie was just "bullying" Elsa and everything was simpler
2 reasons come to mind, the most plain and simple is to protect Evie. The second one aligns with what has been previously stated, "the curse can be purified by the person blessed by the elements", and I believe the curse has to be resolved before we reach the end of the story.

A lot of people seem to think we are reaching the end of the story but, in my opinion, we have reached a point were the whole "if Evie gets possessed by something strong she might lose herself" it's going to finally pay out in the form of saving Elsa by either absorbing half or the whole curse, the villainess was originally supposed to inherit it and used it to confront the heroine in the original storyline.

Pardon the lengthy response.

Has there been any announcements regarding the ending of the story? There seem to be a lot of comments pointing at the story coming to an end.

I personally think we are approaching the end of this volume given the average length of previous ones. And we might see the pay off of the whole "if Evie gets possessed by something strong she might lose herself" in am attempt to save Elsa.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap! This is how Elsa becomes her future self. She took on the entirety of the curse into herself. I'm also guessing it's why we don't actually see future Elsa's unmasked face - she's still dealing with the curse.

Supporter
Please no, that ending I just don't know if I can take it. I am so hoping for a good outcome. Thanks for the chapter and translation

Dex-chan lover
Feel like the story is approaching its end but I could be wrong. Damn, that was intense!

Users who are viewing this thread