Please Don't Call Me Queen!

There's an incest tag - Where's the Incest ?? - Or maybe the incest is necause of the guy, who insulted the mc because he liked her when they were younger - I think I saw somewhere it mentioned that they were cousins ??
Or maybe I'm wrong

@EmiiMi She is related to all of them, the one that likes her (Stewart) is her Uncle (Fathers brother). The friend of Stewart (Irvine) is also her Uncle (or first cousin once removed). Stewart and Irvine would be first cousins. Cyan I think is her first cousin (Son of the first Prince who is Stewarts older bro)

This is a really interesting mystery story.
I think having the main character be such a recluse was a bit much though. Such a book smart only person being so outgoing so quickly is a bit jarring.
She was severely depressed and improved overnight. It could be done much better.

But still, I'm really interested in knowing how this ends!

cnd

I'm sorry, can someone explain to me why there's an incest tag????

So far I really like the pace and plot. There’s good character development too. Only downside is the in frequent updates. Really grateful to knights of earl grey team for translating!!

Group Leader
I checked the raws and it looks like
The next vote will be in chapter 11... you can guess how that turns out, lol

@cnd All of them are technically blood-related. You know, royalty and all. Just remember the Habsburgs.

Dex-chan lover
@dueldu Right. with all these incest tropes in wn I always think of the Habsburgs.
Haha it was my main take away from Humanities class🤣

cnd

Ah, incest through royalty. Now I see.
Anyways, it's getting spicy

Aside from incest, which would require a separate discussion that I don't feel like doing, this is a really disappointing manga. In all honesty, given the tags and description, I didn't have a lot of expectations. Then the method for electing the successor is described and for a moment my expectations were raised a lot. I thought "it will be an interesting battle" but then it turns out that the knight wants the prince to win (obviously), the prince is in love with the protagonist (obviously2) and the baron goes after her too. But how the hell could this story unfold? Obviously3 the ending is practically already written: all will vote for the protagonist, she will marry the prince, the knight becomes her personal guard and the duke her advisor. Truly trivial plot! I'm sorry for the artist who is good ...

Fed-Kun's army
Once a month is way too infrequent this is so godly. Also people need to stop talking about incest lmaoooooo.

Dex-chan lover
The romance in this one is utter trash where everyone is a close blood relative to each other. Fucking incest fantasy🤮🤮🤮

Users who are viewing this thread