Please Don't Call Me Queen!

So aren't 2 out of the 3 love interests related to her.
Stewart is her Uncle and the knight was her grandfather's nephew.
I think I'm confused

yeah, so it's a cousin and uncle.
Japanese incests to the rescue.

Fed-Kun's army
My INITIAL impression of the male characters (love interests) is that they are shit. The prince is too violent, the glasses guy seems like a misogynist, and the third guy seems to lack any motivation for the throne.

They'll probably change their opinions (or how strong their personalities are) but with the weird incest going on (although the author probably thought it's okay since they're in ancient times or something) it became hard to read.

I'm assuming
that their personalities will be explained so that they'll be more attractive to girls later. And according to their design, the prince will be king by marrying the queen (or a strong headed general), the glasses guy will be the prime minister or something, and the knight will be the head of royal guards or something.

Basically they'll follow the trope troop of reverse harem.

But this still looks like an interesting read. Especially if author-san can do good character development.

Dex-chan lover
If she falls for any of those guys, I'm gonna be creeped out since they are all her family...

Contributor
Really hoping the [Romance] tag is for an unseen partner not yet introduced in chapter 1.

That...just doesn't sound right if the author is gonna have her end up with one of them.. I mean that's incest...............2 uncles and 1 cousin ok. ._.).....

Group Leader
I'm thinking of picking this up. I already have the raws, I just need a JAP translator, pls hmu if u wanna help

Group Leader
@trashkeiii Henlo! The Knights of Earl Grey (formerly Bobba Scans) is still working on this series (^◇^;)

We do realise that it's been a long time since the last update, and we're terribly sorry for the wait. We're in the process of restructuring (as you might've guessed from our rebranded name), so we're getting stuff back on track now. Anw we're almost done with scanlating the next chapter and will be uploading it soon!

How can such a incompetent girl like her be a candidate for the next monarch? She is just coddled girl. She isn't even able to stand tall in front of their glare. Just another manga where the protagonist is weak until like the middle of the story where all the men probably fall in love with her and help her so she becomes the monarch.

Apart from the fact that this is totally incest which is gross the FL is the most spineless weak character I’ve seen in a while. She literally has no back bone and refuses to face her problems. With her status people should not be able to insult and talk to her the way they do yet she still lets them. I swear if I was her I would’ve done slapped a bitch. If someone ever tells me without even knowing me that I’m unfit for anything just because of my gender I will straight up throw a fit and slash their throat and that is not debatable it will happen in three seconds flat I don’t care what excuse they gave me. I hate stories that have a weak spineless useless female leads that will literally get nothing accomplished and end up relying on the male leads in the end anyway. Also the incest is weird.

her kingdom will end with her as the ruler. unless if her female lead halo is OP and everything will just fall perfectly for her

Users who are viewing this thread