Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 34 - I Hate People Like Her!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Without her daughter poor woman will end up just like her father in no time at all. Depressed as she is she'd just let them take the kid because she'd be better off adopted

Though Zyugoya's only story line is "poor bastard at rock bottom is noticed by sexy strong ubermench who proceeds to take the pieces of their shattered life and glue them back together" so I doubt that will happen.
Not that I'm complaining, it's comfy as fuck

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And when the drama hits, the drama hits. Let us see how the situation resolves itself back to fluffy.

Dex-chan lover
You tried author, but i still don't give a fuck about that woman, she should have used contraception, had an abortion, put the girl up for adoption, or tried to at least by a half decent mom

Time and time again she had options to avoid ending here, and she didn't took them, this back story wont change the fact that well after deciding to keep the pregnancy, giving birth, and raising her, she left her for death on her apartment

Dex-chan lover
You tried author, but i still don't give a fuck about that woman, she should have used contraception, had an abortion, put the girl up for adoption, or tried to at least by a half decent mom

Time and time again she had options to avoid ending here, and she didn't took them, this back story wont change the fact that well after deciding to keep the pregnancy, giving birth, and raising her, she left her for death on her apartment
It's easy to judge others when we have everything (ok, maybe not everything, but at least the bare minimum) to lead a decent life. =/ Do remember that this is a work of fiction and like she said, she IS poor. So contraception? You think she could afford the pill? You and I have both seen how it goes in hentai, right? Well, think of it like a hentai story gone wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread