Please Give Me Your Blood, I Will Serve You in Gratitude - Ch. 36 - That's That Settled

Dex-chan lover
Lotus plays the long game. He secures a source of blood in the present (Mother) and in the future (Daughter).

Ultimately his goal is cultivating Rosario into the best blood. I assume that this involves maintaining her physical and mental health.

If Rosario has any future psychological problems as a result of her parental abandonment, he can simply reveal that he has her mother in a safe space and he has been "rehabilitating" the mother. Which would make Rosario more grateful to him.

Dex-chan lover
fuck you author, can't be doing this to my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry Zyugoya. There is simply nothing you can possibly do to make me feel sympathetic for that bitch.
Since it's a manga, she's just going to be passed off as some poor, pitiful thing who's only ever been bad because of circumstances or whatever, but it takes more than mere circumstance to be that special kind of garbage; she was born trash, then given an excuse by the world.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's a manga, she's just going to be passed off as some poor, pitiful thing who's only ever been bad because of circumstances or whatever, but it takes more than mere circumstance to be that special kind of garbage; she was born trash, then given an excuse by the world.
At this point, the best thing she can be is Lotus' blood bank. That's all she's good for now.

Users who are viewing this thread