Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 138 - Ch. 138

Power Uploader
well... it was difficult to read but... ok, I see it's your first attempt and it's still better than others I've seen, but at least spend a few more minutes to adjust the font, size and inserting texts in the balloon, if you use the phone I recommend ibis paint x

Dex-chan lover
Look it may be rough but at least someone did it since the new group that "picked it up" hasnt done anything all these people that are crying about it I dont see them trying to translate it or anything. Be thankful that you needy ppl even got anything.

Dex-chan lover
Look it may be rough but at least someone did it since the new group that "picked it up" hasnt done anything all these people that are crying about it I dont see them trying to translate it or anything. Be thankful that you needy ppl even got anything.
The new group hasn't done anything cause there was nothing to do to begin with. The manga was on a 2-week break since the last chapter and the new one just came out yesterday.

Dex-chan lover

It's literally been 2 weeks since the last chapter. No need for anyone to attempt a poor quality translation just yet.

Also if we were that needy we wouldn't be criticising the release but being thankful for anything that got released, but thats clearly not the case.

Dex-chan lover
The orginal group dropped it since the English volumes are coming out a "so called other group" picked it up.
FtdvNoyWIAIbyQ2

Not that hard to wait is it? Will probably be released in the next couple of hours, not that it matters cuz I'm going to sleep :02:

Dex-chan lover
i mean i was expecting the quality to drop but this dropped so low that i cant even see the bottom

thanks for trying but better leave this to someone who knows proper grammar, typesetting and redrawing...

Group Leader
If you can't be arsed to do a proper TL and just tried to use rough MTL (that you can't even bother to proofread), you'd better up your typesetting m8.

There's hella lot of tutorials and howtos about typesetting out there, and it would do you a great help.

Group Leader
you could just be patient and get a good quality chapter.
Or post this? I guess? Whatever that means.
We're not gonna do same day releases, but the chapters will be prompt regardless.

- Chris, of "so called other group"

Users who are viewing this thread