Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 138 - Ch. 138

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus so many cunts in the comments today. Yeah it sucks but I don't see any of you making an attempt to translate it. If you jackasses put as much effort into making toxic comments as to translating it yourself then we would have gotten that shit day one.
Because there's already a group that said they're gonna take over? Why would any of us waste time on doing something someone else is planning to do anyway? And this scan is fucking ass.

It's something and since I haven't (can't be) bothered to learn Japanese I'll take what I can get. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
I really love reading those defenders of this ABOMINATION of a scanlation. Having no idea of anything, as of how the manga was on a break last week so the first raw chapter we got after Iltrof dropped it was released today. All because they don't really care about anything other than having their shit as fast as possible, they probably don't even read what Iltrof said last chapter, they just come here and try being moralists.
You look like idiots complaining about the "so called other group that picked it up" just because the single braincell you all share (And I doubt it's still one) can't read/comprehend what people says.
Next time, try gathering some information before coming here and making a fool of yourselves, please.

This needs a typesetter and a proofreader.
The good news is, there is room for improvement. And It isn't even that hard:
  • Change the font. Look around for recommendations for fonts best used in mangas. Most will be capital-letters-only fonts, which are easier on the eyes.
  • Also do a better job at centering and adjusting the textblocks in the speech bubbles. (There are some short tutorials for typesetting mangas in general and just by reading and heeding at least some advices in them, you can improve the quality tremendously.)
  • When in doubt at least use an online-translator to check your translation and translate them back and forth one to two times and see what happens to the translations. If the translation's meaning stays stabil (if the wording doesn't change too much, that's even better), chances are, it was a good translation the first or second time around, and if not look for a differnent way of frasing the text. But seriously, consider asking for the help of a human proofreader.
  • If you rely on an online-translator/AI-translator give the readers a heads-up warning about it in form of a frontpage. You can also use that page as credits, too.
thanks you for your advices. i will delete this chapter after a proper translator upload it.

it is my first time using adobe photoshop. sorry
Don't worry about it man. How I said, at least you did something. You let me read the manga I like before going to sleep. English is not my mother language but I understood everything, so it's fine.

A lot of people have a lot of spare time and instead of opening Photoshop and translating the chapter, they prefer to complain and say shit about someone who is trying his best. Moreover, you don't get paid and theses guys (me neither) don't pay anything.

If you want a perfect translation go to the store and buy the manga 😀

Dex-chan lover
Typesetting is quite rough, TL is even rougher. Please, if you’re just jumping in for the first time, try TLing a series that has yet to be TLed. Stop trying to snipe a series with an active group TLing.

Dex-chan lover
you could just be patient and get a good quality chapter.
Or post this? I guess? Whatever that means.
We're not gonna do same day releases, but the chapters will be prompt regardless.

- Chris, of "so called other group"
look I could care either way i read the Raws but i just think its funny all these ppl complaining on here also yea you are a "so called group" I mean we had no name so what else was i supposed to call you? lol.

Dex-chan lover
Unbelievable level of complete brainlet takes in here. In what world is it better for people to do a dogshit job yourself than to wait a short time for someone who's actually got some capability to do it? Would you want some ape with a hammer coming and rearranging your pipes while you wait for a qualified plumber to turn up, as well?

Hey if you want to scanlate and all thats cool. I would reccomend reaching out to a group thats recruiting and telling them your interested. Maybe they can give you some pointers because this is awful.

Contributor
look I could care either way i read the Raws but i just think its funny all these ppl complaining on here also yea you are a "so called group" I mean we had no name so what else was i supposed to call you? lol.
"we had no name"
Dude, iltrof literally said the group name in the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
I was once in a discussion about the scanlation watermark hidden in every few pages on another manga. He argued that it made it unreadable which I very much disagreed with since i didn't even notice them the first time and said i read worsed.

This isn't the worst but it is sure as fuck not good and very much hard to read and with both editing/typesetting and translation being just bad. Minimal effort taken.

It's been years since i saw some of those really bad chapters. This isn't as bad as them but not really that far off. Just missing the comic sans font in bold and we are also there :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread