Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Ch. 182

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Riko's ass is censored made me think she forgot to put on panties..... but Kota stared at it and didn't react, so I guess that's not the case

Double-page supporter
At least they are telling each other they love each other and using their familiar ways of address (if only haltingly)

I HATE those mangas where the guy (usually the guy) can't or won't tell the girl that he loves her. Yes, I'm looking at you "Ah My Goddess" and "Urusei Yatsura"!
Ooh what do you think of "100 girlfriends" then? ;)

Dex-chan lover
I know everything is exaggerated in this manga for the purpose of entertainment, but I really wonder if it's really difficult for young Japanese couples to call each other by their first names.

It's one of those culture differences that amazes me.
Wanna know how bad the situation is? The YES/NO pillow was created to help japanese couples to "surpass" the embarrassment of just saying "hey, I'm in the mood for some night time activities"

Dex-chan lover
787b6c0597.jpg

So that's were I left my glasses!

Aggregator gang
I wonder how much of her embarrassment comes from being nopan versus saying his first name. Maybe a healthy mix of both.

Dex-chan lover
If and when the seggs floodgates finally open up, I'm kinda worried for out boi. I'm pretty sure that Akutsu will squeeze his essence out everyday. Better toughen up boi, you don't wanna end up like that landlady of yours whose probably already died of blood loss.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters for a first name is a lot but at least Ooyama is starting to understand that Akutsu is an easy target, his impression of her was that of a dangerous delinquent and that he needed to be careful with what he said

Users who are viewing this thread