Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Contributor
OHSHIT.jpg

Glad to see someone else picked up, I almost died of corona-chan and I would've hated to see the other money-begging group continuing the series.
For short series a single credit's page is more than enough, but 2 isn't that bad.

You know what you call a lady that sleeps in your bed all day, annoys you to death, eats all your food and never has sex with you? YOUR WIFE!! Badumticsh

Copied:
A boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch here.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?”
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber, “That kid never learns!”
Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?”
The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

I think MC is playing the long-con...

Dex-chan lover
@daijiobu seeing the big picture bois
That being said I cant even tolerate getting teased by hardcore ecchi if I were in his shoes id jsut jump her potentially get beaten cuz ur not gonna actually force ppl and be done with this shit, I wouldnt make a good character I guess

Users who are viewing this thread