Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Group Leader
@MrKawaii @Glomoro Ommo Ommo.... Do I seem like a ferocious person? *insert aqua crying image*
If it's about DEGEN split, I guess there's explanation on our discord server... in #annoucements channel
If otherwise, please elaborate a bit... : )

I probably won't bite...
Code:
 Just gobble you up at once like the sugar muffin you are... ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Itida_Ariel_2568 To be fair, I don't think any of us ever thought most of the people on this site were particularly ferocious when we first interacted with them or saw them interacting with others, not until we also saw them go absolutely apeshit on some other person.

Saw that the other day somewhere on this site. The entire thread got locked because two people couldn't take it to private messages or block each other or something. That's the kind of drama a piece of constructive criticism summoned. Asking why a group split felt like a coin flip on being fine or being a rock thrown at a hornet's nest, y'know what I mean?

Group Leader
@Glomoro Ah yes, yes... I get what you mean..
However, at the same time I also get the curiousity of the user MrKawaii. In this case, you can conclude that this thread won't end up getting locked. : )

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess there will be update for this manga anymore for dont know how long it will be.
:sad react:

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot
it's cause he's talking to all those other delinquent girls at all, instead of spending all his time with her

in theory

Why are so many men in these stories such weaklings? At least tease her a bit. You're a man, god damnit.

Wow, this is definitively one of my favorite teasing mangas now! Thanks for the chapter!

isn't that a good thing though? i thought that, traditionally, people in japan talked more formally to their partner than to others.

Double-page supporter
Aww~~~ that pouting face.
Make me wanna poke her cheek.
And I don't mean with my finger. 😏😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread