Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 36

@MrOGZ I beg to differ. Holding a series hostage while only occasionally working on it is i bad taste. The chapters in this manga are very short, 4-6 pages, there is no reason that it takes a group 1 month for a release of such small chapters. In fact the person doing this completed the entire chapter in 1 DAY, while being new to scanlation. What excuse does a group, that according to you has paid employees have? Holding a series to one group really needs to stop, it's the reason that so many mangas are never continued, because a group can translate one or two chapters of a series and have proverbial ownership over it. If you personally think that a series is not being translated fast enough, and that you could do it faster, then you are well within your rights to do it. In fact doing so benefits the community, the previous group that worked halfheartedly on a project will no longer feel obligated to work on it and will be able to fully commit on something they do want to work on.

Supporter
Keep up the good work man don't let people stop you by saying you're snipping nobody here owns it and you enjoy so fuck them and keep at it.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, you did a good job and you should feel proud about that. Thank you

Fed-Kun's army
I came to the comments expecting people to be shitty to the new translator, instead find comments praising the name "Choccy Milk Turtle" and thanking them. I am pleased.

You did a pretty good job at this chapter, keep at it!

@Anubisking
Exactly. These groups don't own or have any rights to this series or any other they are currently scanlating.

Also I don't get how "we pay our TLs" is even an argument.
If you're participating in the piracy process for money instead of passion to see the content translated and appreciated by a larger audience you're scum, you're barely above a common thief really.

Great translation, even better group name, and the cutest credit page I’ve ever seen. 10/10 from me.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! it looks great and reads well.

Also, is that progress i see between them?

MD@Home
Thanks Choccy Milk Turtle!

I thought your translation was very easy to read :)

Group Leader
@Anubisking Look man every group out there is doing this for free (mostly) and they do it in their own times. However you can actually see that this is not the only manga this group is doing, and as a Group Leader myself i can tell you that doing these 4pages take more than what you think. Also 4page chapter in 1 month is because the raws are caught up on, and theres not much chapters available in JAPANESE, as in the previous group was waiting for more chapters to be released on Japanese by the author. Also idk if u noticed but what we do is basically pirating, and the community itself is corrupt enough i can assure you that, so that’s why not many groups collaborate with each other. You’re just a reader in the tip of the iceberg, as a Group Leader i’ve seen way more than you have and i can assure you most of the Small scanlation group leaders are corrupted people with no lifes at all, and all they do is complain about shits and gossip behind ur back. Why do u think scanlation drama exists in the first place lmao. Also lastly the reason i got mad to this guy is because i was the guy who revived this manga by uploading a chapter after 6months the first group did, and i myself gave this manga to Itida (GL of EHJR) to continue on this, and i don’t want to see low quality scans like this one. Thats all

Users who are viewing this thread