Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Group Leader
@iltrof Well, comparing the two and the raw again I have to retract that. Will elaborate since you requested:

Overall your typesetting is better, although their choice of fonts is more fitting in places. For example, the last thought bubble on page 1 is meant to be him shouting in his mind as per the raw's exclamation marks and bubble texture, your widely padded and spaced lowercase font doesn't match the mood very well, Einherjer's bold and bubble-overlapping uppercase conveys the tension better. The font you use for Akutsu's yelling doesn't pack much punch either compared to theirs, even though the font itself is more faithful to the raw's; generally, the amount of empty space in a speech bubble is as or even more crucial as font choice and styling, which i felt Einherjer did a little better, hence my previous comment. Although you put much more effort in TSing some things they didn't even bother to TS at all, so it was an unfair statement in hindsight.

Group Leader
@fgsfdss fair critique, thank you!
I admit I wasn't paying much attention to the bubble textures, so good point for the future.
I'll try and get nicer screaming fonts next time, too :D
Thanks again for taking the time.

Thanks for the translation !

Ooyama's amazing. Notice how he has both hands around her waist at the end, he's an omega pervert but it's okay since they're basically a married couple. I love it, I absolutely love it.

Dex-chan lover
Your translation is funnier and more memorable but the other groups fonts are way better.

Users who are viewing this thread