Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
My first guess was either older sister/cousin or landlady. Close enough. This is a welcome addition.

When she started to say how cute she is, my initial thought was she wanted a sip from the furry cup and we would have a three way love triangle with her wanting to get into her panties. Now she just has to sit back and watch.....closely. Also great neighbours saying "yeah he has this girl over, she stays all night and leaves in the mornings, on days with no school" etc. Talk about curtain twitchers.

Ah, I know this one.
Admit it, Aoi is representation of our real desire in this manga

@Anarchyant In my place, all the neighbours are like this. I had a friend coming over for like an hour at the noon for movies. My neighbours gossiped it among themselves like we were rabbits fucking all days, even when the houses were dozen metres apart and they literally could not hear anything. Since then I have to make sure that my friend only come over about once a month.

Kinda suck but even if I moved out, most likely I'd get the same kind of neighbours if not worse.

Same, Aoi-san. Just imagine being there to witness these rom-com relationships and situations with your own eye.

Rapidly gathering precious particles...

like Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san

Supporter
Took them long enough to introduce the wingman (woman) character

Dex-chan lover
Is the landlady's daughter meant to represent us? Because she totally got what I think

I have a feeling that because of what Akutsu said to Ooyama, you know “I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM, WE WOULD NEVER GO THAT FAR” it’s just one part to destroy is confidence if he ever decides he has feelings for Akutsu. So he might probably think (after a few more events) that she truly doesn’t like him and won’t confess. Which would make confessing Akutsu’s job.

Users who are viewing this thread