Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 60

Who doesn't like a girl that have ponytail hair.
Ngl Ooyama is right, it's appealing and sexy.

The Birth Rate is low due to men womens in Jappy focuses entirely in their worklife Like Ganyu in Genshin Impact. Where even a thousand year, she wont have Boyfriends or girlfriends. No husband or wife.

Dex-chan lover
@Crimitalis

Based on what little I know, the Birth Rate is low due to the lack of balance between a work life and well anything else.
Can't expect a man to want a family they won't ever see nor a wife who then bares most of the responsibility of maintaining said family.

Then comes the unrealistic expectations set on the people to attempt to have everything while not providing them with the tools needed to get it in the first place and as more time passes, the few people who had the tools in the first place are unable to pass it forward to the next generation as they themselves die out.

The issue could also be attributed to the collectivist mentality held in most East Asian cultures. Where the needs of the many are prioritized over the needs of the one. Which, taken at face value, doesn't seem so bad however, the needs of the one are important and when you live in such a society that seems to shun that belief, you seem isolated from the rest of society and as a result, you isolate yourself from it and live in your own bubble. And at that point, how can you expect someone to want to share their life with you in that tiny bubble you made.

Edit: I don't mean you as in you yourself just as a figurative you.

@Whitehalo127

Ye but it's gonna be worse if they act like Ooyama-san when near a woman lol. Not saying he should take her immediately, but at least start courting her ffs.

@Whitehalo127 - it gets even worse than that though. Women are now part of the workplace and are more focused on their careers rather than starting a family. It's just a never ending spiral that is getting out of control quickly. Plus they are experiencing the same issues as the U.S. - long gone are the days where you get a job and are able to stick it out for 20+ years and get to retire. So the added stress on top of everything else means that.... there is no sexy times going on for a lot of workers in Japan.

LOL you know they have "state run" dating facilities. And there are services that women can use to setup husband shopping? Japan sure is a strange place. I love it but no way could I deal with that type of mindset/culture when it comes to work.

Users who are viewing this thread