Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 67

Such adorable idiots
video0.mp4

Love the girl who is helping them! And love how they both seem to have realized they like each other.

Now we just need one of them to actually accept that they like the other person and then hopefully we can get some progress!

Page 4........so she wants to be pushed down. Thats surprising I thought she would be more the attack him style.

What kind of shitty romcom she was reading that had the confession on the first volume? I like my Rom-coms which drag the story with generic plot points for atleast 150 chapters and abruptly end after the confession

@Sadisticmale your name certainly fits you, and to that i say fuck you for saying a harsh truth, kinda.

Personally, when i was starting to get addicted to romance mangas, I was still enjoying the what we view today as a simple, generic plot with shitty tropes.
And I think that was because it was still new to me. I'm probably gonna get sick of it too if i saw the same fucking plot 8 times out of 10 everytime i tried to read a romcom manga

Don't know if I should be thankful that I can't appreciate the whole beauty of those simple plots now tbh

Users who are viewing this thread