Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 8 Ch. 147

Dex-chan lover
Ahh...yeah, no wonder Riko take refuge at Aoyama's flat. Her parents lovey-dovey just...to intense even for her. Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
  • Wait, did he just say out loud that he loves her? Seems like a translation error with the lack of reactions from Akutsu
Oh, I don't make translation errors.

But for a serious answer, 1) Riko and Reiko are too busy arguing with each other to notice what the guys are talking about, and 2) If you want to get all lawyer-y about it, he never said (in English or Japanese) that he loves her. He said a) She's important to him, and b) He'd never act that way with someone he loved, but he never said that she was the one he loved.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I don't make translation errors.

But for a serious answer, 1) Riko and Reiko are too busy arguing with each other to notice what the guys are talking about, and 2) If you want to get all lawyer-y about it, he never said (in English or Japanese) that he loves her. He said a) She's important to him, and b) He'd never act that way with someone he loved, but he never said that she was the one he loved.
If you say so. I might've to reread it just in case I missed that.

Dex-chan lover
There are many forms of combat to display dominance in the natural world but none compares to the form used by the alpha Akutsu and her upstart daughter, the resulting "bounce" sfx so loud that it hides the conversation of the awed males from the competing females' ears. Having retained her position as alpha, the female then immediately claims her mate, forcing the youngsters to flee. Truly it such a magnificent display that, regardless of who is victorious, the audience also wins.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Vasectomy?
Riko's parents have to have some sort of permanent/surgical contraception going on, or else the titular Akutsu girl would have enough siblings to fill out a sportsball team.

There are many forms of combat to display dominance in the natural world but none compares to the form used by the alpha Akutsu and her upstart daughter, the resulting "bounce" sfx so loud that it hides the conversation of the awed males from the competing females' ears. Having retained her position as alpha, the female then immediately claims her mate, forcing the youngsters to flee. Truly it such a magnificent display that, regardless of who is victorious, the audience also wins.
[Said in the distinct whispering narration of Sir David Attenborough's nature programs.]

For a moment I thought Mama Akutsu accidentally kissed Oyama and thought about how that'd ruin the current progression for a while, but still be really funny in the moment

Users who are viewing this thread