Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!

Wtf happened to the English scanlations chapters??

Edit: nvm mangadex was having a show

Started off a bit slow (my opinion) but I like the development towards the middle and last chapter (that was recently uploaded not last chapter of the manga). It's pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 pure fluff, no drama, no love triangle, just 2 people romcom. With a surprising amount of development even 😊

Dex-chan lover
@Jenst While my first instinct as a member of the internet generation is a childish insult, I will refrain from it and ask this instead.
What about it, in particular, do you think is dumb?

I feel like she's a slut and a tsundere.also,this manga is pretty stupid,the same thing as any other chapter,girl tease guys.I hate girls like these.

This is wholesome 100,all you cuckold fetishists can go somewhere else

This shit is fucking garbage,all she does is tease him, embarrass him,and all the other shit she did,I hate these type of fucking girls,she's basically a tsundere but more of a asshole,this nigga needs the balls to kick her out,fine some other bitch,yeah she may look pretty sexy,but her personality is so fucking annoying.fuck these type of bitches.

@HappyH3O absolutely agree, i read 18 chapters, then it`s smells like shit cheked 50th chapters for some hopeness, and ....nope, it`s a trash)

Users who are viewing this thread