Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Do it Again Until I'm Satisfied

How can this dude still blush around this SCP when she almost make him a sex offender lmao

Double-page supporter
She is a shameless blackmailer who fills me with disgust.

But he is a spineless idiot and deserves whatever bad things come his way.

When he sees that his blackmailer's reputation might suffer because of the underwear not being fully put on, his first thought isn't, "This might be a way out of her clutches." Instead, his thinking is, "Oh noes, her perfect image might be sullied. What can I do to help her?" Even if he outwardly protests, it seems he is only too happy to serve her.

I'll feel satisfied whenever I see him suffer in future chapters, because obsequious idiots like him deserve to suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok the false accusation, the MC is spineless and all, but how much does she spend In underwear? That bag it's only one day...

Fed-Kun's army
This is so disgusting,
i'm looking forward for the next chapter

Having a unrepentant whore as the female lead might have been interesting if the MC wasn't a worthless loser with no self-respect

I hate her, I hate her so much, I've never been happier to know I'm not supporting the original creator by using mangadex

untouched huh, so that means if she loses her v card, she lose her ability too?

Users who are viewing this thread