Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's Not Like I Want To Use My Power

Power Uploader
Dude one things is to put them on, but girl asks you to pull them down. That's a one dense mc.

Aggregator gang
MC: I like you the most when you're your usual self!
Me: soooooo, you like her the most when she is a bitchy boss that likes to trample over your feelings, uses time reversing powers to get what she wants and calls you a pervert at every moment she can just for fun?
Dude, you are a HUGE MASOCHIST!!!!
MC: she's hot, looks cute when she pouts, I bet she is actually a tsundere, AND most importantly, I get to touch her panties.
Me: facepalm

Dex-chan lover
So if the MC can reset things related to him if he is the one to remove her panties, then why doesn't he use the excuse to reverse going through that window in the first place and meeting her at all?

The pure SALT of these comments is killing me, if you hate her that much stop reading it lmao. And yea he totally could use the power to ruin her, but he's a dense and beta blank slate who has no initiative when it comes to himself. We all know where this manga will end, no point speculating things we know aren't gonna happen. Tbh he is in the perfect position to get revenge if he wanted too, since he is her weakness he could very easily get closer to her and enjoy her as much as possible before exposing her and everything. Really, all it'd take is him to use her power once and expose it to everyone. I'm hoping some spinoff ending doujin does this

Heroine:wants to improve herself, getting character development, makes her more likeable and flawed as all humans should
Beta MC:
we don't do that here

This guy's insufferable.

Double-page supporter
Whoa. This chapter is the turning point for my opinion of her.

Takamine didn't use her cheat power to cheat her way to perfection. She's actually getting better as a person by allowing those small imperfections to slide, thanks to her desire to let Shirota-kun finish his overdue homework without distracting him.

It still doesn't resolve how I feel about her starting the relationship with MC-kun by using blackmail, but this is a good start.

MC-kun, on the other hand, wants to be an enabler for her OCD perfectionism. He has a ways to go.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I like you the most when you're your usual self!
Me: soooooo, you like her the most when she is a bitchy boss that likes to trample over your feelings, uses time reversing powers to get what she wants and calls you a pervert at every moment she can just for fun?
Dude, you are a HUGE MASOCHIST!!!!
MC: she's hot, looks cute when she pouts, I bet she is actually a tsundere, AND most importantly, I get to touch her panties.
Me: facepalm
He just like me fr fr

Users who are viewing this thread