Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Let Me Return The Favor

@Ruroumi I'm sure he could take it that way if he wanted to, but sometimes authors have the tendency to do stuff out of their norm to improve. But the way I see it, he'll probably be the one to cuck her before it happens the other way around?

@SA2011 I don't know about that my friend. Remember a chapter where the FMC made a joke about being blackmailed by some older guys after entering university? Its obvious that the author made a joke about the plot of a typical NTR, but he made it because it was plausible, considering MC's personality. MC does not make a move even though he has feelings for her, and FMC is too stubborn to reveal that she is his childhood friend
In the end of the manga, I can see both dating, probably married and happy, but right now the author is just milking the story to make it last and he does that by making the MC a wimp and the FMC a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
There is never going to be any ntr in this story. No point even talking about it.

@PussyDigger
She went to the store and got the condoms previous chapter.

Was really hoping he ditch the bitch and be all, "this girl is hot, nice, and has a better ass than u. Go fuck yourself." Too bad. Would've been an amazing twist ending but I guess I'm glad it's still going. Hopefully he gets closer to the other chick in cram school. Hilarious chapter regardless

Aggregator gang
Man, the art was so good in this chapter.
Even despise being so heavily censured.
Also, sort of amusing that Takamine for few minutes seemed almost tempted to be on board with the threesome even before clarifying the misunderstanding.

I'll let to the autistic to keep getting mad because the main girl is still the main girl.

Dex-chan lover
Why does only now that she thinks MC hasfinally done something for her when from the beginning she's been using him as a panty drawer. Though I kinda understand her since it's a win win for the MC too.

This artist draws the sexiest eyes I've ever seem. FMC could melt me with just a gaze.

Double-page supporter
I don't think this sht ever becomes so complex every week so it's fine to drop out a character then appear maybe later on the story.
Takamine is still the best, dunno why simps enjoy secondary characters

Dex-chan lover
@tenrx funny that you call others simps for liking the cherful, cool and funny girl, while kissing the sadistic, enjoys-humilliating-you queens ass, like a . . well, a simp.

I don't care about you guys, now that i know what FMC really feel about MC. I like FMC. Some people don't like her for the false claim she made. But let's be honest, she would have saved MC anyways at that moment, because she like him.

I still ship FMCxMC hard ...

Users who are viewing this thread